𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷𝟿 - 𝙴𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚢𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐

Drake's POV

Seriously? This man is the definition of idiot. What did even Win like on this stupid man?

After he pulled me into one of the fire exit or his so called 'private' place. He told me everything.

"Seriously, are you an idiot or something?" I asked really annoyed and angry at the fact that he chose to believe on that stupid test instead of Win.

"What did even Win see on someone who is as dumb as you?" I hissed after I let out those insulting words to him.

"Please, I'm not really interested on your lecturing. So, can you please tell me where is my boyfriend" He scoffed emphasizing the word 'boyfriend'

"And speaking of Win, what happened to him?" He asked me dumbfounded

"You're lucky because both of them are safe" I retorted annoyed

"Hmm....So you already knew that Win and I are having a child?" Bright asked while smirking.

I rolled my eyes again before answering him.

"Just follow me" I said simply

He followed me like a lost puppy which really annoyed the living shit out of me.

I mean I know he has the looks but I just can't help being jealous over Win and him.

Yes, even now i still like Win.

And when I knew that he was pregnant, I can't help but to be more jealous and anxious about it.

I am barely controlling myself from telling him I still like him minutes ago.

And to add up, He and Bright is starting to build a family whilst I'm still here alone.

I guess I just need to accept that not all people are Lucky when it comes to love.

As we arrived, and before Bright could even open the door I grabbed the handle before him and looked at him sharply.

"Don't ever make him cry again or I swear this time I will really take him away from you" I threatened before I let go of the handle and walked away without waiting for his answer.

---------

I walked out feeling better after I said those words to him.

On my way out, I bumped into a man who was mysteriously in a white hoodie.

"I'm sorry" I apologized first but the man ignored me and continued to walk away. In his hurry, he dropped his phone and the lock screen part opened which got me curious.

I picked up the phone and to my surprise it was a picture of me and that guy in the hoodie.

"Hey! You dropped your phone" I shouted at the man who stopped on his tracks and looked back at me as I looked at the phone lock screen picture.

"Frank?" I called out to him after I finished recalling who this person is.

If I correctly remember, he is that guy from college who confessed that he likes me. But at that time, I was still so hook with Tine that time so I turned down his confession.

Then he suddenly asked to take a picture of me one day and after that he completely disappeared on our school.

Some say that he dropped out and some said that he has to transfer because they are moving on another place.

As I was recalling what happened back then he grabbed his phone from my grip and lashed out in front of me.

"Hey wait!" I shouted as I tried to catch up with him.

Bright's POV

Who does this man think he is? even if he won't say it, I will never ever make Win cry Ever again. I have done that same mistake twice and I'm not planning to do it again.

I literally hated that man's Guts

As I was opening the door, my heart started thumping fast on my chest which made me more nervous.

I'm not even sure if he would want to see me.

Should I still go in or not?

After a few minutes of deciding, I finally made the decision to go inside and check on Win. Just like he said, it's better to make a move now than to regret it later.

If he wouldn't want to see me, atleast I tried.

I opened the door and I saw Win sleeping. His hand was connected to the dextrose with a medium-sized needle. I felt pity on him as I knew he hates it when he is confined to a hospital because of the stinging feeling of the needle on his hand.

His friends were on the sofa doing something on their phones.

I closed the door carefully not waking Win. But his friends saw me and gave me an indescribable glare.

"Bright? What are you doing here?!" Pluem exclaimed in a medium whisper.

"Please leave us alone for a couple of minutes" I begged them sincerely which made them all sigh and nodded before going out.

"No funny business with our friend, understood?" JJ stated before going out with the rest. I nodded in response.

After they got out, I held the sleeping person's hand and buried my head on his arm.

"I'm sorry" I blurted out

As if he can hear me

"Sorry, because I chose to believe that test instead of you

Sorry because I made you cry again

Sorry because I didn't kept my promise" I said as my eyes started watering.

"I know I said I won't make you sad anymore

But I became an idiot and broke that promise again" I said as i continued to sniffle and wipe my tears.

"And just in case you don't want to see me for now...." I started with my voice cracking.

I exhaled and bit my lips while my eyes are closed as a way of calming myself down.

"I'll respect your decision" I finally stated and opened my eyes looking at the sleeping man who has a hand pricked with a needle.

I slowly headed to him and kissed his forehead. I then rubbed my hand at his belly that contained our bundle of joy inside him.

"Stay with your daddy for awhile my baby. Do not make it hard for him hmm?" I whispered lightly to his belly.

And with that, I left Win's room and this hospital...