𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷𝟽 - "𝙳𝚘𝚗'𝚝 𝚑𝚞𝚛𝚝 𝚑𝚎𝚛, 𝚆𝚒𝚗"

Win's POV

After I heard everything, I immediately rushed to get Nnevy's hand and dragged her to the door.

"W-wait P'Win" Cassandra called out to me and held Nnevy's left hand.

"Let go Cassandra" I said with fierce eyes.

"P-P' i c-can't let you tell P'Bright about our past relationship" Cassandra stated which made me held back and let go of Nnevy's hand.

"What are you afraid of Cassandra? Being in a relationship with the same-sex? Or being in a relationship with someone who is a bitch?" I asked out making both Cassandra and Nnevy silent.

"Both P'" Cassandra answered with truthful eyes. I know she is really afraid because of the emotions her eyes has.

"Cassandra, there is nothing wrong on being a relationship with someone who is the same gender. Remember, me and your P' are the same. I'm sure no one would judge you with that.

As for being a relationship with a liar. That's the only thing you need to fix. So let me help you with that."

After I blurted out those words, I grabbed Nnevy's hand and led her out. 

As we reached Bright and his father, Nnevy kicked me on the groin area which made me let go of her hand.

She was about to run away when I was a little lucky enough and pulled her hair making her gasp in pain.

"Ouch!! Let me go!.... Bright!!" She screamed and called out Bright who quickly stopped me from pulling her hair. But i didn't budge and kept pulling her hair.

"What's happening here? Babe! Stop that please" Bright said calming me down.

"You wanna know what this bitch did?! Ameerah is not your daughter! It was her daughter from another man"  I shouted which made Bright and Mr. Chivaree looked at each other.

"Babe, please calm down" Bright said seemingly unconvinced while looking at Nnevy and trying to take her hair off my grip.

"Wait! Are you possibly.... Not believing me?" The last words I said came like a whisper from my lips because I'm afraid.

Afraid that the answer I was looking for was not Bright's answer.

"Win, please let go of her" Mr. Chivaree said.

"Why?! Are you guys not believing me?" I suddenly asked.

"Babe.."

"What?!"

"The DNA results were out just a moment ago...It was positive, Ameerah is my daughter..."

"No she's not!! I heard them talking earlier, it's not true... You! Say it, it's not true right??" I shouted and pulled Nnevy's hair again making her speak.

"See? I'm not lying, Win. Bright has a daughter with me!" She said budging into my group. I was irritated and about to slap her when a hand stopped me. I looked to who it was and to my surprise it was Bright.

"Don't hurt her, Win"

What??!

My peaceful world suddenly became chaotic when Bright uttered those words. It is as if like my chest was stabbed deep by a sword.

I looked at Cassandra for help. But she just lowered her head and pretended not to know a thing. I looked at all of them and finally let go of Nnevy's hair making her fall down the floor. I pushed Bright and headed down the stairs.

While I was heading down, my tears were falling down my cheeks and to the floor. I held my chest because of the pain I was feeling from it.

The pain I'm feeling right now was the same from what I felt last year when Bright and I broke up.

Why is this happening to me??!! Why do I have to go through that same pain again?!

While crying, I managed to pick up my phone and called JJ

[Hello? Win? What's up?]

"H-hello? JJ c-can I stay there f-for awhile?" I asked my voice trembling because of crying.

[Win? are you crying? What happened? Are you alright?? Where are you]

[Where are you??]

"I'll s-send you the location"

[Are you crying?] JJ asked

"N-no just c-come here" I stated once more before I hung up and send him the address.

I continued to head down and when I was about to reach the exit, I felt a sharp sting on my stomach and I fell on the floor.

"Aah! Aww! Ouch!" I screamed bringing all the people's attention to me.

And then it is when my whole world stopped. I saw blood dripping from my leg.

I started to cry as many people started surrounding me and shout for help.

Please, don't let it be the baby

"Win?" A familiar voice called out to me. I turned around hoping it was him. But I was wrong, it was someone I do know.

Drake

I saw him rushing through me and carried me. But before I even knew it, my vision went black and I passed out....

Bright's POV

God, what have I done?

After Win left, Cassandra and Dad told me everything.

-flashback-

"P'!!" Cassandra called out when I was about to go after Win.

When Win left, Nnevy also did because she wanted to see her daughter which made me a little suspicious but I shove it off thinking it is not important.

"You need to know something, Son" Dad then asked me to stay.

"What is it?" I asked getting frustrated

"W-what P'Win was saying is true, Ameerah isn't your daughter" Cassandra blurted out which made me confused.

"But the DNA test–" I said only to be cut off.

"I paid to make it look real" Dad said which made me and Cassandra shocked.

"Dad? But Why?!" Cassandra asked with widened indescribable eyes.

"Because that girl threatened to do something with Win if we would interfere with her business with you" Dad admitted

"At first I thought I would help her with the test but when I knew that she tried to kill your mom just because she knew about the plan, she crossed the line from there." Dad added

-flashback ended-

I messed up, real time!