𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟹 - 𝙷𝚎𝚊𝚝🔥

Bright's POV

I heard Win singing

Gosh! How I missed his voice. It's still the same beautiful voice he had back then.

It's pleasant and gives an overwhelming pleasure and feeling to the listener.

"Have you regretted it?" Win asked and I don't know how to answer it. Panic was rushing through my veins. With my heart shaking, I tried to calm myself down.

"What do you mean?" I simply asked

He looked dissatisfied with my answer. When he was about to return inside, I didn't control it anymore and hugged him tightly.

"If your heart doesn't beat for me anymore at the end of the day, then I'll accept your decision and let you go openly..." I said honestly said as I kissed him on the forehead and head inside.

Or not
.
.
.
.
.
(Morning arrived)

I woke up early and decided to have a look at the resort

I woke up early and decided to have a look at the resort. I left Win still asleep.

The resort is very beautiful. It has nice view and nice facilities. The pool is big and has cabins all around the area for those who don't want to stay for a night.

After sometime, I decided to go back because Win might now be awake. I first headed to the food area to ask for food delivery on our room.

After that, I headed back to our room. And I saw Win still sleeping peacefully. I decided I would go back to bed for a little time just before Win would woke up.

I scoot over him admiring his face. Damn! I missed all parts of him. His face, his eyes, and mostly his lips.

Which got me thinking, should I get this opportunity to kiss him? Like a little smack won't hurt, right?

I got closer to his face. Staring at his lips and being so close to him like this, I feel like I'm already going to combust.

Before I could even kiss him, he moved a back a bit signing that he is waking up. I moved back faster.

"You're awake?" I asked pretending to surf my phone.

"Ah huh"

"good, i already ordered the staffs to deliver our food" i said casually

Few minutes later, someone knocked at the door and i assumed it was the staff. I walked towards the door and to my surprise it wasn't the staff.

It was my dad

"who is it?" Win shouted not that loud

"what are you doing here, dad?" I contemplatedly asked