Chapter 2

Lucy's POV

So it's the middle of first year high school and everybody hates me and always bullies me especially Lissana Strauss and I don't get why she is so mean and dresses like a stripper. But her sister is so nice and kind and dresses nice but she graduated last year and this year she's our Vice President of the school. I don't get why she doesn't want to leave this school ever. So anyways I was walking in the right side of the hallway and I saw.... NATSU! Even though he bullies me I still like him. So I went up to him...

"Hey Natsu." I said. "Oh look who stop by and said hi, It's the fat and ugly nerd!" He embarrassed me in front of a lot of kids and they all laughed. Then I saw Lissana... Oh great! Just great!

"You fat bitch! I told you to stay away from my boyfriend!" She shouted at me and pulled my hair. I screamed and cried and begged for her to stop but she just laughed. Finally her sister came and told her to stop.

After school I walked home crying and told my mom and dad that I want to do online school and move to another country or something. They said yes and called my principal and do what they have to do.

I WILL GET MY REVENGE! So I told my mom and dad after I'm done with online school the rest of the day I'll go to the gym and lose weight. And they agreed!

After that's all settled I have to change my baggy clothes to nice ones like dresses, shorts, tank tops, skinny jeans, cute shirts, crop top and more. Also I went to get eye contacts and get rid of my stupid glasses. And I also have to tell Levy so I grabbed my phone and called her.

"HEY LU-CHAN!"
"Hey Levy... I have something to say.."
"What is it Lu-chan?"
"I'm starting online school and I promise... I'll be back in two years. I seriously promise Levy! I'll come back for you on fourth year high school!"
"LU-CHAN! No!!"
"I'm sorry Levy but I have to. I promise I'll be back."
"I can't stop you. It's your choice... So sure.... I guess."
"Oh I gotta go! Bye Levy love you bestie!"
"Love you too."

So I ended the call and tomorrow... I'll leave Japan and go to U.S.A

How was it? Is it okay? I'll work on the third one as soon a possible I promise! Bye!