Chapter 6

Thank you for reading this book/fanfiction and my other books my boos!😆😋😘

Lucy's POV

Did I hear him right? 'Don't worry I won't.' I kept thinking about this. He's just saying that! I don't trust him! Besides.... If I hangout with him Lissana will hurt me. Wait.. She doesn't know it's me but still.

"Do you want to share something to the class Lucy?" Gildarts said.

"Huh?" I have know idea what's happening or what he's just said.

"You weren't listening since you introduced your self. Do you want to go to detention?" He said getting pissed.

"N-no s-sir!" I said stuttering and scared, I've never gotten a detention before.

"Okay then listen OR DETE-" he was cut off by the bell and I was saved!

I picked up my stuff and quickly got out of the classroom FINALLY I'M FREE AGAIN! So lunch is next.

I remembered when I go to lunch every students will throw there foods at me... I'm scared! Those scary times...😨

I entered the cafeteria and everybody looked at me and the boys are still checking me out. Shit! I don't like that many attentions to be honest.

A lot of groups want me to sit on their group but then I saw Levy alone so I went up to her.

"Hey Levy." I said and smiled. "Hey Lu-chan!" She said smiling excitedly.

"You are not going to believe wha-" I was cut off by someone calling my name.

IT WAS NATSU AGAIN! UGH! Why me?! I don't want to get heartbroken, I know he just wants me because of my looks now and body! I know it! He was also with he's friends and the popular girls. I'm really nervous right now! I hope they are not going to humiliate me like always!

"H-hey." I said stuttering while looking at looking down.

"Sit with us!" He held out his hand I blushed a little.

"No I'm sorry, I'm with my best friend." I answered smiling at Levy. She smiled back.

"Oh well then we'll sit with you." Gajeel said and sat next to Levy who's blushing madly. I winked at her and that made her blush more.

After lunch...

I never knew the popular kids are that loud, childish, and ANNOYING! They kept asking me about things and don't get me started about the girls!

The asked how I got so fit and what I used for my make up, where I shop and many more.

I was just glad it was done.

Here ya go guys! Sorry if it's short! I was in a hurry.