Chapter 9

I'm gonna make this chapter longer that's why it kinda took a while. And I'm kinda running out of ideas.😅

Anyways ENJOY!!!!
-----------------------------------------------------------------

Lucy's POV

I was on my way to school until someone called my name. I turned around and it was Natsu. I felt my cheeks heat up.

"U-um... Hey?" I don't know what to say. It's kinda weird your 'bully' talking to you like he never harmed you. But he did harm me I broke my left arm because of his prank but it's healed... And I'm glad it did. The past is the past. "Hey Luce." He said with a smile. I'm pretty sure My face looks like a tomato right now. I wanted to smile but Lissana and Natsu kissing and making fun of me and everyone laughing at me all those came back to my mind.

"What do you need?" I said coldly showing no emotions. "I just wanted to say hi." He said. "Well hi then." I said and walked again. I couldn't forgive him. Even though... Never mind. I'll get my revenge.

~At school~

Natsu's POV

What just happened? I thought we were good friends. (A/N: Really? After you hurt her? Good friends? The effff Bruh) Am starting to like her? Nah. I don't like her...

*~**~**~**~**~**~**~*

It's been forever!!! I'm sorry!!!! That's all for now and I promise... I WILL UDATE FASTER!!!