Chapter 12

I'm sooooo tired!!! But I wanna finish this chapter!! You guys will/might like it.

----------------------

Natsu's POV

I'm so mad as shit!! How could she?!! LISSANA!? Is this why she skips classes?!! If I didn't follow Lucy I wouldn't have seen this... And not feel betrayed. But I just didn't know what I did.. I was in deep thoughts and when I finally snapped out of it, everybody (Jellal, Erza, Levy, Gajeel, Mira, Gray, and Juvia) were glaring at me. What did I do? After that I realized I was holding someone's shirt and it was Lucy. She was crying and scared. I let go of her.

"Lucy...." I said in a low voice looking at the ground thinking of how I fucking messed up... Again. She looked up and stared at me. Before I knew what's happening I felt a hand slap my face very hard, it was Lucy.

"You never changed Dragneel." She said. And that... Fucking hurt. Why am I always messing it up?! WHY AM I SUCH A DICK??!!

"Lucy I'm sorry." I said. I hope she forgives me. Instead on an answer she walked on her way home and I guess she won't forgive me. We all started walking the different direction because we all missed our last class of the day.

Lucy's POV

I'M JUST DONE!! Why does my life have to be such a mess?! Why!? I started crying more and I ran faster but then the rain started pouring down really hard. It even hurts.

Natsu's POV

It started raining really hard, I wonder how Lucy's doing. I hope she's okay. What if she's raped? Or molested?! Or kidnapped??!!?! OR EVEN KILLED???!! (A/N: Natsu... You not her dad!)

-----------------

After a long time of searching for her I finally found her, shivering, wet, and still crying. "Luce." I called. She looked at me her eyes were puffy and red.

"What?" She said coldy. She's still mad.

"I'm sorry.. I didn't mean to hur-" before I could finish apologizing she cut me off.

"Dragneel. Stop with this shit! You already made my life miserable and made me feel like shit! You ruined my life! You've hurt me enough and what did I do?! I ignored that shit because I like you Dragneel! I thought you changed after all these years but you didn't!!!!!! YOU NEVER DID!!! AND YOU NEVER WILL!!" She shouted at me. That burned (hurt) really bad.

"Maybe I can't change. Maybe I need someone to change me. Maybe I need you Lucy Heartfilia!" I said.

--------------------------

Gray's POV

"Juvia stop clinging on me!" I said annoyed.

"B-but Gray-SAMA! Juvia loves you!" She said giggling.

"Juvia go home!" I said and she stopped and looked at me with tears.

"Does Gray-sama not like Juvia? Is Juvia ugly?" She said her voice cracking.

"J-Juvia n-no your not ugly." I said regretting what I said earlier.

"The-then why don't you like Juvia?" She said.

"B-because... Umm... Look at the time. I'll take you home." I said walking quickly.

------------------------

After I dropped Juvia off I walked home. I jumped on my bed and think... Do I like Juvia?

--------------------

Lucy's POV

What did he say? H-he needs me? He needs me to change him?

"Wh-what?" I said looking at him.

"You heard me Luce." He said smirking. And I totally blushed. I can't handle this. I don't even know if I could do my revenge. Or I could make him fall for me and break his heart? No that's too much.

"Mr. Dragneel. I can't change you and even if I could I would never do it." I told him.

"If you say so..." he paused ".. Mrs. Dragneel." My face was redder that's a tomato I looked at him and he was smirking. I have to get my revenge!! Should I?

"Sh-shut up!" I shouted while blushing.

"Make me." He said still smirking. Damn those sexy lips. All I could do is blush.

"Don't think we're okay now Dragneel. I'm still mad at you." I told him getting my strength back to talk.

"Whatever you say Mrs. Dragneel." He said. HIS ACTING LIKE LOKE RIGHT NOW!!! He wants to play this game huh? Then I'll play along. I leaned close to his face and I could see him blushing.

"L-Lucy?....." He said. I leaned closer and our lips are just an inch apart. I smirked at him and pushed him away.

"You fell for it." I started laughing my ass off. "Did I?" He grabbed my waist and pulled me closer to him. "N-Natsu" I stammered. What the hell is he gonna do? Kiss me?

Natsu's POV

I was gonna kiss her. Until someone (Mirajane) interrupted us.

"OTP! I want 47382828 NaLu babies!!!" Mira said. This girl is crazy.

"U-um..." Lucy stammered and she has a tint of pink showing on her face so cute! "Mira" I said groaning in frustration. "What?" She said with a squeal.

"I was gonna kiss her." I whispered to her wishing Lucy doesn't hear.

--------------------

At school I was gonna embarrass Lissana. And yeah that's my plan. And that's my revenge to that bitch.

~at lunch~

No one's POV

At lunch Natsu and his friends (Gray, Gajeel, Jellal, Levy, Erza, and Juvia) asked everyone in the lunch room to come outside because Lissana is making out with someone. Lucy was setting up the speakers so everyone can hear Natsu.

Natsu's POV

Prepare to be embarrassed Lissana. I'll make you pay you slut. I got the microphone from Lucy and Lissana still doesn't notice.

"Everyone. Can I get your attention please?" I got their attention and I hope we won't get in trouble for this. "You see, I was dating a whore named Lissana" I already got Mirajane's approval to say that. "We dated for two years and she only wants popularity. Now yesterday, I saw her with a guy and they kissed. It bothered me and it hit me. She was a slut a whore and a bitch. She thinks I would never find out but I did so... On your way to class say hi to this whore. Peace." After that everybody was laughing and stuff. And I felt happy and I don't care if I'm being a dick but come on, who wouldn't want to see someone you hate get humiliated?

*:.. o(≧▽≦)o ..:*

I HOPE YOU GUYS ENJOYED THIS CHAPTER!!! I stayed up all night and I haven't slept yet. I made it to over 1000 words(≧∇≦)I'm happy right now.

PLEASE:

VOTE
COMMENT
FOLLOW

THANKS!! BYE!

Not edited.