Chapter 11

Enjoy😁😁😁💘

------------------------------------

Lissana's POV

This new girl UGGHH!! She's gonna be more popular than me If I don't do like something. Like seriously!! I have to do something.

Lucy's POV

It was lunch time and I was heading through the cafeteria but Lissana called me but didn't say my name.

"Hi. Like what's like your name?" She said with a smile that's fake of course.

"I'm Lucy, Lucy Heartfilia. Remember me?" I said with a fake smile.

Her face looked kinda pissed... "No you're not. Lucy is like really fat and ugly the last time I saw her." She said. Umm... Bitch! Rude much?!

"I'm Lucy Heartfilia. I'm the Fat and ugly nerd" I said quoting the 'fat and ugly nerd'.

She looked at me up and down for a minute and walked away swaying her butt. Did she get a butt implant? What a fake. WAIT! Where is she going? I followed her of course.

Natsu's POV

I saw Lucy following or stalking someone? I followed her but then Levy saw me...

"Stalking Lu-Chan neh Natsu." She said smirking. I blushed.

"No. She's following someone and I wanna see what she's gonna do." I said. She raised an eyebrow and then nodded. We followed her and I saw the girl she was following.... It was Lissana.

I looked back at Levy.... •_•" < my reaction.

Jellal, Erza, Juvia, Gray, Gajeel and Mirajane.....

"What the hell?!" I said looking at them.

"Sssshhhh!" Mira said.

"Keep walking" Erza added. I nodded and kept walking.

Lucy's POV

I feel like there's someone following me... Should I look back? What if it's a rapist? Or a molester? Or a ghost?! Only on way... I stopped closed my eyes and looked back and I fell in the ground with.. I opened my eyes...

"WHAT THE HELL???!!" I said said looking at Mirajane, Erza, Juvia, Gray, Gajeel, Jellal, and Levy?! They all stood up and said 'Shush'

But someone's still on top of me... I tried standing up but we hit each other's heads.

"Ouch what the fuck?!" He yelled... That voice it's Natsu.

"S-sorry." I said while I flinched.

He doesn't know it's me until he looked at me.

"Don't hit me please.." I said looking at him scared.

He smiled and stood up giving me a hand.

------------------------------

Lucy's POV

After they all explained we started following Lissana again and we all couldn't believe our eyes...

LISSANA IS WITH ANOTHER GUY!!!!!! And she kissed him on the lips!! I looked at Natsu...

"Natsu..." I said.

"Just shut up!" He yelled at me.

"I-I" I stammered scared.

"I SAID SHUT THE FUCK UP!!" He said with rage. And grabbed my shirt and he was about to punch me.

"NATSU!" Levy yelled glaring at him.

"She didn't do anything!" Erza said.

He's still looking at me with rage... What did I do? Tears rolled down my cheeks... He hadn't changed a bit! I thought he did but he didn't!

--------------------

Well this chapter is wow..... I tried making it longer.... And the next chapter might be updated today or tomorrow. I'm trying to make the next chapter very long.

PLEASE
PLEASE

VOTE
COMMENT
FOLLOW ME!!

Not edited so please excuse wrong grammars, wrong spellings and wrong words.