Chapter 5

Sorry for wrong grammars, misspelled words, and wrong words!

So Lucy's in front of the school gate and a lot of boys are checking her out and some wolf whistling. The girls are shock and wanted her in their group so all the boys will go to their group but she refuses.

Lucy's POV

I remember every single one of them. They used to bully me too. But now.. They want me in their group to make them more popular?! Hell no!

I saw Levy walking alone really sad so I walked up to her.

"Hey Levy!" I said cheerfully.

"Umm... Who are you? Are you new here?" She asked not even recognizing me.

"Levy its me... Lucy." I whispered to her.

"YOU'RE BACK!!" She screamed and everybody looked at her like she was crazy. I was just glad they didn't know it was me.

"Levy.. Shh." I whispered to her.

"Sorry Lu-chan I'm just so happy! And y-your...." She examined me "drop dead gorgeous!" She squealed.

"Thanks! You too!" I said with a smile.

"Lu-chan?" She called.

"What is it?" I said.

"Remember Lissana and Natsu?" She asked.

"Did they break up?" I said looking at her curiously.

"No." She answered sadly.

My face turned sad. "It's okay. And I suppose to hate him right? He bullied me." I said cracking my knuckles.

"Lu-chan?... Are y-you o-okay?" She asked with her voice trembling.

Then I quickly snapped out of it and stopped. "Of course I am! Why wouldn't I be?" I said with a wide smile.

"Levy. They don't recognize me so... Let's pretend I'm a new student. Okay?" I asked her.

"Sure!" She smiled and I smiled back.

~inside the building~

Everyone's eyes are on Lucy and Lucy just ignored them then she saw Natsu.....

Kissing Lissana!!!

Lucy's POV

I saw them kissing! But I shouldn't get jealous cause he's not mine. Right? Then I looked at Levy who's staring at Gajeel one of the popular boys and I looked at Gajeel who's looking at her too without her knowing.

"Ppsssst! Levy!" I whisper yell.

"Yeah?" She asked still staring Gajeel.

"Umm... Gajeel is staring at you." I told her and smirked.She blushed and looked away.

"Levy! Why didn't you tell me?" I said in my joking tone.

"W-well... U-ummm.... Oh look Natsu and Lissana stopped kissing." She said changing the subject.

We walked passed Natsu and Lissana and the popular boys and girls are looking at me even Natsu and Lissana except for Gajeel who's busy staring at Levy.

Lissana's POV

OMG! I have to admit she's pretty! Ugh! And Natsu is staring at her?! "Natsu!" I got his attention.

"Yeah?" He asked.

"Stop staring at her!" I yelled.

"I'm not staring okay?" He said plainly.

I just rolled my eyes and shrugged it off. But I will make her be my minion! But first... Why is she hanging out with Levy? Ugh! Levy isn't even popular. But I won't bother Levy because Ga- I mean never mind!

Natsu's POV

I have to admit.... She's smoking hot! I think she's even hotter that Lissana. But she kinda looks like someone like that ugly nerd. But it can't be so I just shrugged it off.

"Babe.. I have to go somewhere bye!" Lissana told me and kissed me.

"Okay!" I said.

Lucy's POV

So I looked at my schedule and me and Levy only have one period together... And it's only lunch! I was so disappointed! But I heard the bell rang and we said goodbye to each other.

While I was walking and not looking on my direction. I bumped into someone... And it was...

N
A
T
S
U

My heart literally beat hard and I blushed.

"S-sorry!" I said in a shy voice. Because last two years when I bump into him he makes fun of me.

"It's okay. I'm the one who should be sorry." He said and smiled. I blushed

"By the way.. I'm Natsu, Natsu Dragneel. And you are?...." He said.

"Oh um I'm... Lu-" I was cutter off by the bell thank god! So I quickly walked through my first class but someone held my wrist. So I looked back and saw Natsu holding my wrist.

"Umm... What do you need?" I asked. "Can I see your schedule?" He asked.

"Uhh... Ok...." I said and gave him my schedule. He took it and checked his then mine. I waited for him to finish looking.

"We have every single class together!" He said happily. "Come on!" He pulled me to our first class. I nodded and followed him.

We walked in the classroom and I noticed we're super late.

"Natsu Dragneel! You're late! Do you have a reasonable excuse? If no.... DETENTION!" Our teacher Gildarts shouted.

"Umm s-sir?" I stepped in the conversation. Mr. Gildarts looked at me and his angry face turned into a smile.

"What is it?" He said kindly. Weird.... "H-he's late because he helped me get here." I lied a bit. Mr. Gildarts nodded. And Natsu looked at me and mouthed 'Thank you' I nodded.

"Natsu and Lucy you will sit together. Understand?" Mr. Gildarts said.

"Yes." We both said at the same time.

"But first introduce your self young lady." Mr. Gildarts said.

"U-umm... H-hi i-I'm Lucy Heartfilia." I said nervously and everyone face was shocked even our teacher.

I just went to my seat and Natsu's mouth was open and he was very shocked.

"P-please d-don't hurt me!" I told him and a tear rolled down my cheek because I was afraid he'll hurt me again.

Natsu's POV

Please don't hurt me? Am I that mean to her back then? Then I noticed a tear rolled down her cheek. I feel bad now....

I gave her a tissue. "Don't worry I won't." I smiled at her she did a fake smile and took the tissue.

Lucy's POV

I came here to get revenge but.... I don't know anymore.. I have to get revenge on him and Lissana!

PLEASE
VOTE
COMMENT
SHARE
AND
FOLLOW!!!

Thanks!