Chapter 16

I'm back!!!!
----

Lucy's POV

I wiped my make up off, took off my glasses and had a bubble bath which helped me calm down. I know I was a total bitch back there but I'm sure if you were on my situation you would too. Maybe...?

---

Why does school have to suck so much? I got up from my bed obviously. And put on my glasses and walked my way to the bathroom. I took a quick shower, shaved my legs and dried my hair. I walked to my closet and picked a white simple flowy dress which showed some skin. It also made my legs look really long. And then I went to my dresser and I opened my make up bag and put on some light foundation, a winged eyeliner, some mascara, and a nude lipstick. I also filled in my eyebrows. I felt like going for a natural look since I'm not impressing anyone. I opened my window and took some selfies.

----

I went to my shoe closet and picked my brown boots and walked out the door. I walked to my car and drove off.

------

I don't even care if Natsu and Lisanna are back together. (A/N: she does) Why would I waste my beautiful, beautiful time on a douche bag? I looked for a parking spot and parked my car. I took a deep breath and stepped on hell. I was walking and everybody's eyes were on me. I heard some whispers but didn't understand what they were saying. I saw Levy and walked up to her.

"Levy" I called. "Hey Lucy. Do you need something?" She asked smiling. "Actually I do. I want to know why everybody was looking at me." I told her. "Oh that. That was nothing." She said nervously. "Bu-" she cut me off. "I got to go bye." She said and ran away. Weird.

--

VOTE
COMMENT
AND♣︎
FOLLOW☀︎

I love reading your guys' comments they're so funny and makes my day.

Love you!