~4 Chapter~

*Snoring sounds* Aaaaaa huuuu aaaaa don't steal my food aaaaaa fuu aa aa a you shitty kuroo"

PHONE RINGS "PUMP IT. COME ON BABY JUST DO IT

LALA DI DADIDAAAAA "

Amarya reach outs to her found with a messy hair face all rumbled

Amarya"AND WHO THE HELL ARE YOU WAKING ME UP FROM MY DREAMLAND".

Kuroo "YOU'RE LATEEEEEE ITS PRACTICE TIMEEEE MOVE YOUR ASS GET DOWN HERE YOU ASSHOLE".

Amarya"Oh fuck right i was a manager and today is training camp". I hang up, change my uniforms in the bathroom. Done my hair. Got a strawberry milk.

Got of the house to see Kenma and Kuroo.

Kuroo"It took your precious ass to come here and now you walk like you own this place".

Amarya"Yup excally, I m definitely". Kuroo"HUHHH".
Kenma"Both of you shut up your gonna wake up the neighbours" .

Metro,
We were sitting front of The window I was middle between Kenma and Kuroo.

Kuroo was holding a manga and Kenma playing a game. I opened the Nintendo and put a new game.

A\N:I m thinking put the game name chocolate crumbs or boys.

Kuroo "Ohh new game?" . Amarya"Yea, it's a love triangle between 2 boys 1 childhood and 2. classmate".

"Start"

"Start"

Morning....
Door.front

... (childhood 1 )"Oh good morning.... chan".

1.Say good morning
2.Ignore
3.You look good today
4.Get out of my face.

4. option

.... "EEEEE"

~~~

Kuroo"You suck at this what kind a human being says that ".
Kuroo" Here".
~