~6 chapter~

...

"AMANNNNYA WAKEEE UPPP!!" . Kuroo shouts outside. He calls few many times but no anwser. It was almost school time.
"GRR!!! YOU DUMB ASS". He uses the spare key of her house to get in. "Amarya". He wants up stairs to her room.
Knocks it. "Amarya, I m getting in".
Busts inside with a loss look.

When she looks over to Amarya, she had a photo in her hand asleep. She looked tired. He slowly lifts her hair bangs. She had black shadows under her eyes. She must've been crying.

" You idiot! ". She looks over to the photo, it was a photo of her mom playing volleyball. He sits beside the bed and caresses her cheek. Slowly waking her up.

...

Amarya pov,

" I m sorry mother, I guess so can't be like you, I m weak ". I looked at my mother photos with tears dropped in my eyes. She looked grateful and top of that she was beautiful. I must be really a failure to her now. I nuzzle the pillow and hugged it tightly before going to bed.

I felt a touch in my cheek. It was soft and warm, it made me feel safe. Like a warm touch, I knew this touch. it was a familiar touch. I slowly open my eyes.

Kuroo?

It was really him. He had his worried look and a hint of smile.
" Kuroo? ". I circled my eyes with my thumbs.

" Hey, Good morning ". I slowly stand up. "It was a bad night, I guess". "Yea, kind a". I felt a touch in my hands.

"You know, you can tell me anything" . He looked at me with adorable eyes. "I m always here for you". I looked over to his face. He really is my true friend. I can always trust him.

" I-its just, these days, I been seeing that accident over and over in my head. In other side I m blaming myself for not being the copy of my mother. I always wanted be like her and now look at me. I m nothing ". I was facing the floor, tears slowly in my eyes.

I m really useless...

I felt a lift in my chin, I was now staring Kuroo's eyes. Yellow as the stars warm as fire. After wiping my tears. He hugged me.

" I promise, we will get through this together". I hugged him back.
He smelled like lemon.

"Before that there's school".

...

" I M LATEEEEEE!!!! ". I BOUNCED OUT OF BED. I went dressing.

" HEY! change after I leave the room". He left the room quickly.
...

School,

We were walking to our classrooms, until I heard someone tell my name. I turn my back to face the voicr.

"YOU ASSHOLE!!!" . I felt a hug. Hopefully I was strong to stand up straight.

"Nora?" . My bestie since middle school. Me and her really dearest friends. Boy cut hair style, one side black other side white.

She was really cool!!

"I miss youuu". She was out for a travel for weeks. After we hugged, she looked behind me.
" Ah! Kuroo, your looking hot and sharp like always ". She gave a smirk look.

"And your annoying as always. " He looked pissed by her words.

The ball rang. "Well that's the bell, c 'mon let's go inside ".
She pushes my back.

(Timeskip) (lazyy)

"Soo you're manager of volleyball team?". Nora put food in his mouth. "Yea, you know I can't return to my team" . I was slowly eating my lunch.
She pets my back. "Don't worry, I know you will return" .
"Now tell, is the volleyball team hot?". She looks at me. "Yes I guess". "I m being the manager too". "WHATT?! YOU SAID YOU HATE BALL JOBS" . "Nah, my other club is boring, besides I can't let you all alone". "Someone needs to look after you from those hotties." I give a sigh.