~9 chapter~

"Aaaa

"Aaaa.... Zzzz.... Aaaa,, pudding...Aaaazzz ". I snored in my sit. I could see Kuroo's annoyed face beside me. "Is she talking in her sleep, TCH". "Hey, don't snore like a pig!". He punches my elbow.

"AAA I M UP. ITS o2!!". I turn behind.
"Did I got it right?!". "Yea you bettt, you really suck at this!!". "Ha!?".
He sarcasms me.

The class was chemistry, Kuroo's favourite class. He gets all nerdy.
The bell rang,

"Why so sleepy? You didn't sleep again?!!". "No, I was dealing with my cousin,
That asshole challenge me to food

"HEY SAVE ME MEATBUNS".

Running,

"GET FASTER YOU FOOL".

Picking fights with me every fucking second,

"You pissing me off!!".

"He's really pain the butt." I sighed scrunched my nose.
"Aa I see". Kuroo("She did said, he's visiting her cousin".)

I took out a notebook, that write Manager stuff. "Ow you"re making me cry. So you do take your work seriously". He tears up in happiness.
"Shut it!!". "I m trying to think, how to make you guys more boosted and energetic especially Kenma". "That will only take a miracle ".
Both of us sighted.

"HapsuuUuU". Kenma sneezes.

"How about cheerleading?". He smirks to me. "The heck!! I will".
"C'mon our cheerleaders going to do a dance and I m sure they need a extra cheerleader.

"Go the hell Kuroo!! There's nothing you can do to make me".
"How about bet?". "If you fail one test subject you will cheerleader but if you win I m giving you the special room with 5 puddings". "Curse it, its always the pudding".
And the special room
Is the room for couches but they don't use and Kuroo doesn't want us too use it since he thinks we will mess it up or something but when we first went with Kenma. It had an air condition also a comfy couch. God it was like heaven.

"You got a deal! Marvelous Bastard". He takes my pinky and promises.
The look in his face isn't good I m getting scared.