~7 chapter~

I hopped of the train, it was little darker

I hopped of the train, it was little darker. Some people were in the street. While walking I thought about Bokuto said. "Then imagine the ball as the moon". I look over to the moon and rise my hand.

I wonder if it works? I feel tingly about returning to volleyball but seeing others play, Kuroo Bokuto
makes me wanna return and fall in love with it.
I went in the corners not to get attention but like I said my luck said Nau nau.

"Hey baby girl need a ride?". A stranger shoulder me.

"No I dont need your disgusting assistance".  I kick him in the chest but my move made him even more mad and hold my wrist tightly. "Playing hard to get huh". This time I kick with my foot but it didn't made to much damagr

"I know what you need". I felt a sudden unbelievable pain. I got my iron fist (you know these irony things to hit) Hit him in the head and ran away. Curse it why this always ends me getting hurt. The pain in my tummy got worse at a point I tripped myself. I was far from him hopefully,  I look over my tummy. "Shit, its bleeding".

I slowly walk home. It wasn't far.
I didn't want anyone when I said anyone I mean Kuroo see me in the window struggling. If I let him see me

A: He will be punishing me that also includes yelling. "Geez you hurt self ".

B:He gets panicked. He will think I m dead "YOUR GOING TO D_DIE FROM BLOOD!". "I will call the ambulances ".
It will be cute and annoying in the same way.

C:He will gets mad even worse "THE HELL YOUR DOING?!". c will be annoying.

...

This will only mean he will get worried panicked.
I already been burden enough.

I tied the arms of the cardigan to myself. It made it a little good. I step over the stairs and take a control of kuroo bedroom window. His hair only seems, means he reading manga. Great safe.

I unlock the door got inside all, took a jump in the couch.

"Ouchh". "Great your my other problem now". I walk I mean jumped with on foot with to the bathroom get the first kid.

 I walk I mean jumped with on foot with to the bathroom get the first kid