~5 chapter~

"The sky is beautiful "

"The sky is beautiful ".   I capture the sky
I felt this over joy and tiredness. I took a deep breath. Feeling the wind over me. After the nightmare and walk, I was seriously exhausted.

"Amarya san, come it's breakfast ".  "Yes!!" . I move towards inside. I sat with the girls. Beside me was the boys eating.
Ginger Hinata dug into his rices.

Amarya "Ginger slow down a little". Hinata" But I m hungry".

"Where does those food go if isn't in your height?" . They looked at him disgust. Hinata"Playing ".
Seriously...

"Hey Amarya want some tea more?". One of the manager girls asked. Amarya" Please and thank you ". I smiled.

...

After taking care of the dishes, I was walking towards the soda can.

" Hey!! Freckles ". "Uh Kuroo good morning, didn't see you this morning" .

He walks towards you. Kuroo"I couldn't caught up with you in the morning since you were helping others but also I was wondering ". I looked confused what's he's going to ask.

" what was your intention with Bokuto in the morning? ". I posed for a sec.

" I will make you fall for volleyball again"

"Uh nothing, it's n-nnnothing". I stuttered. I was red as a tometo.
" I M not buying with that, your face all red". He stepped towards me with a serious face. I cornered in the wall. Is he jealous?

"Spit it!".  "I just talked about volleyball and stuff".
" İn the morning 5 am?! ". He caught me, I m seriously busted.

" Hunger.. ". He gave me death glare. "O-okay I had nightmare" .
"About the accident, I guess. I knew you were panicking yesterday when the ball came at you".

"You don't have to worry about it, it's just a nightmare".
"Sorry, I shouldn't drag you into being the manager ". He stretch his back.
"Hey, I m happy being your guys manager! ". If I also told what Bokuto told me I don't imagine what will happen.

-------