~8 chapter~

Sugar🍚: Hey I heard you got injured.
Hope your doing fine?

   Amarya: Yea it's just scretch no biggy

Suga🍚:That's good, come visit our practice sometime, Hinata, others also wants to see you!

Amarya: Yes I will definitely will!

It was morning, my father left early for work. I was testing the motorcycle, I wanting to ride to school as a test.

I went towards Kuroo's house waiting him. He usually goes juggling then come home to get ready for school.
Homo boi

The moment I came front of the door, he open the door and came. He must've saw me.

"Good morning, my dear Freckles".
"Good morning, saw my new baby". I show him the motorcycle.
"Oh yea, pretty cool but pink colour doesn't suit you". "HAAA!!". I got annoyed for a sec.

"Well, ride the Amarya back". I gave him a wink. "What no". I already pulled him hard enough to convinced him to ride. I gave the helmet.

"Ready, LETSS GOOOO". I hit the gas.
"Slow down!!". Since I had the motorcycle there's no need for train.
"I did told Kenma but he told me, his nitendo might fell so he refused.". I scrunch my nose. "It's so him". He sighed.

I hit the gas faster.

We came towards the school, in our way was this Sakura blossoms.

"LOOK LOOKKYYYY, THERES SAKURA BLOSSOMS, Aren't they beautiful!? "

He instead looks in my eyes, see's the Sakura bloosoms. Kuroo" yes beautiful". I smiled. (" Her beauty matches the Sakura's") I smiled

widely. "Hey, hold on me tightly!". He blushes over my words and does what I say. I felt his arms around me. I couldn't stop blush.

Why do I want to stay like this...

Kuroo(" I want to hold her in my arms rest of my life"). He rests his head in my shoulders a little.

We got to the school gates over the volleyball gym door. I slowed down and stop front of them. I took out the helmet. Smiked as a cool scene.