~14 chapter ~

{~river over the flowers ~}

The world around me took on colour

In a way I never knew it could

The hole world become a sparkle

It's like I could feel the bloosoms dancing around me.

But it didn't took long

"CURSE IT MY HAND". Cramp came in my hand. "AMARYA CHAN ARE YOU OKAY?!". Kenma asks in a worried, drops his phone.
My violin stick falls to the ground.  "MY HAND IT STINGS, I THINK I CAN'T EVEN FEEL IT". I try to move it with my other hand. "WAIT HERE I- WILL BRING A ICE".
He rans downstairs.

Kenma came over to hear his game soundtrack in violin style
Maybe be to make a ringtone.

I slowly sit down in my bed. It still sting but I could feel it a little.

Kenma comes running to me with ice.
"Thanks". I took the ice in his hand.
He tooks a sit beside me.
"When was the time you visited your doctor?". "It's been 2 mouths I think".
"What you should check yourself off,
It might be something important ". I smiled over his concern and ruffled hair. "Yes, I will". I felt my hand getting better.

"Wait that hurts". I stood up, grabbing my violin stick in the floor.

"I feel better let's do it over again". I wink at him.

...

Kuroo pov,

I knock the front door of Amarya's house. She and Kenma meeting for a reason and I came to hangout.

I knocked few times then, open the door."Seriously you should lock your house". I took of my shoes place them aside.

But I heard a soft music tone.
I took a step upstairs which the music came louder. Was it coming from her room. I twist the door handle

To see the bloosoms dancing.

Each one of them blooming around untill I saw her.

Sparkling, every each blossoms danced around her.
The blue purplish eyes, rose lips and her hands focused on her violin.
On her music.

She stopped to took a breath.
Blossoms slowly disappearing.

She look at me, I saw a sparkle. I don't know what she was thinking, madness, annoying, happy joy. Whatever is it I only focused on her eyes.

"YESS welcome Shitty hair". "Hmm Kuroo?". I didn't notice but she god closer to the point our nose touch.

"Aaaa..a sorry sorry, I went into deep thought." "Ohhh hoho was I that beautiful". "Don't flatter yourself".

"I think I got the record thanks ". Kenma looks over to his phone.

"Ohh that's great". I looked confused.
"I wanted to hear my game soundtrack in violin and record it to make it my ringtone". He lifts his phone. "I feel better".