Kuroo ~4 chapter~

"RomeAo, RomeAAo, RomeoAaa!"

"Can you please speak more softer".

"AHHH ROMEO". "That's Horny talk!".
"The speech is a bitch and you know it".
Nora prick me with the needle with which he sewed my dress.

"I m not going to let you go until you get it right!". The vice president girl scolded me. Our class was getting preparation for the festival. I was standing straight because the dress needed some fixing.

"Now again". "ROMEO REMEO".
"More a live". She pointed her stick.

"Ugh fine". "By the way what should we do for our musical?"."I will be playing the drums other playing the guitar". Nora speaks.
"Then I will playing the electric guitar, as for the song. Give me time figure it out". "Okay but be quick ".

"Stand up straight!!". President hits my back with the stick. "Next time you hit me, that stick is going in your ass". I glare at her.

After few minutes, I went buy a drink in the vending machine.

"This is shit!".  I was sitting one of the benches in the corridor.
"Oh c'mon It's not that bad ". Kuroo sat with me after grabbing a drink with me.

"You done with your practice?".
"Yea, we just needed fix my suit but I heard all the shout from you guys".

"They finished me over ". I flinched my nose. He smirks at me, I took one sip in my drink. Then chuckled over a memory I remembered.

"What is it?". "Nothing I remember the day we played princess and the shinny knight".
He turns red over the memory.

"İ WİLL PROTECT YOU MY PRİNCESS"

"You made a sword over a newspaper".
We gigged. "Kenma was the dragon, we put some leafs all over him".
"We put dead nettle over him without noticing. He wasn't really happy ". I laughed.

"How about the time you told me you're going to marry me and make me a princess". I chuckled.

"I WİLL MARRY YOU AND YOU WİLL BE PRİNCESS".