six | the rebound

Y/N

I'm blaming the alcohol for what I'm doing right now. I had every intention of just asking Tom for a sleeping pill because I knew the guy couldn't sleep on planes and probably had some still on him. But when he answered the door in nothing but his underwear? I completely forgot why I was there.

It was rushed, both of us reaching for each other like we were completely touch deprived. Well I was, I had spent two months away from my now ex-boyfriend and other than Tom being conveniently close, the sexual tension from our hatred was there. I don't know what his excuse is for doing this but I'm probably just going to go with the fact he is a whore.

I jumped up when I kicked the door shut, him holding me effortlessly with my legs wrapped around his waist. He carried me to the bed, falling back and chuckling as I kissed from his lips, to his jaw and down his neck. I was straddling him at this point, still in the dress from tonight which was now hitched up around my waist.

"You know I didn't think you'd break this easily, must be pretty desperate to be knocking at my door and not anyone else's," he said smugly. I rolled my eyes and leant over him, pushing my hand against his throat as his eyes widened with surprise and arousal.

"Stop talking, you'll ruin it," I said sternly, purely doing this because I knew in my drunk state, I needed a rebound - and his talking was reminding me just how annoying he really was.

He unzipped my dress and let it fall around my waist, cupping my breasts in his hands and caressing them.

"No bra?" He asked, me tightening my grip around his neck as he started talking again.

"Do you ever fucking stop talking?" I said breathlessly, pulling him up to me and spinning us so he was on top. The foreplay was kind of a blur from being so drunk and overwhelmed, but I came even before we'd started having sex.

We'd pulled apart from each other to pull our clothes off; the minimal ones we were actually wearing, before I laid back and watched him standing at the end of the bed.

"Will we regret this tomorrow morning?" He said crawling up to me, his toned arms either side of me. I sighed.

"Stop talking Tom oh my god, just fuck me already," I whined, bending my knees and wrapping my arms around him into a kiss. He lined himself up, pumped himself a few times and looked at me in my eyes.

"Say my name darling," he said against my lips before pushing roughly into me and a loud moan slipping from my mouth against his. He bit my bottom lip, smirking to himself.

He pulled one of my legs up, my calf resting on his shoulder as he pulled me even closer to him, my head rolling back into the pillow and whimpering. His hair was a mess and my fingernails dug into his arm, my muscles tense as he thrusted. His other arm was holding the headboard of the bed for stability, allowing him to get deeper inside me as I lifted my other leg over his shoulder. He groaned and closed his eyes, his jaw clenched and sweat forming ever so slightly on his forehead.

It had been so long since someone had fucked me like this - don't get me wrong my relationship was great in that department but it was routinely and having sex felt more often like a chore than a pleasure. Tom pulled out panting.

"Turn," he demanded, his voice deep and gripping my hips. I did as he said, turning to be on my hands and knees. His hand slowly circled my hip, grabbing my ass before hitting it roughly and chuckling to himself. I did not expect him to be like this, but fuck I liked it. He pushed into me again, a whimper leaving my mouth involuntarily and him gripping my hair.

"Down," he said, pushing my shoulder blades as I leant down onto my elbows rather than my hands, my back even more arched and the sound of slapping skin and moans filled the room. It was overwhelming, this position getting to both of us instantaneously whilst his thrusts became out of rhythm.

He climaxed before I did, but surprisingly kept going to allow me to as well, I expected him to be one of those guys to finish and quit. He pulled out shortly after, his hand letting go of my hair and running softly down my back.

"Fuck," he exhaled, both of us falling onto the bed and lying on our backs. We were complete messes, panting breathily. I looked for my phone which had fallen on the ground and checked the time. Solid two hour session, not bad Holland, not bad at all.

"We have to be awake in an hour and a half," I groaned, dreading the fact the script even had a fucking dance scene as a drug hallucination.

He chuckled and pulled the covers up to his waist, looking at me as I sat on the side of the bed checking my phone.

"Didn't think we lasted that long, kind of surprised" he said rolling onto his side. I stood up, pulling my dress back on and zipping it half way up, not being able to reach the whole way.

"You know you may as well just stay here, I doubt an hour of sleep is going to do anything," he said raising an eyebrow at me.

"I'd rather be dead than caught leaving your hotel room in the morning wearing the same dress as the night before. Plus, the minute I wake up next to you sober, it becomes something that it's not" I said, walking to the door.

"But you're already leaving now in the same dress?" He questioned, looking me up and down obviously pleased with the aftermath, my hair and makeup now a mess.

"Yeah but nobody is awake now, later on they will be. Tell anyone that this happened and I'll kill you," I threatened. He gave me the finger, groaning and looking disheveled and sweaty in bed, it was hot.

I left and closed the door behind me, taking a moment to catch my breath and leaning against the wall. Nobody was in the corridor and I quickly scurried back into my room, realising I had no time to sleep and to may as well shower now.

I stood there slightly in shock at what had happened. I hated the guy because of the rumours I had heard of him being a womaniser and a toxic piece of shit, and I had just contributed to that by sleeping with him. Never again Y/N, never again.