5

About 30 minutes after you fall back asleep, Tobi wakes up. He realizes what he's doing and blushes. He then slowly unwraps you from his arms and gets out of the sleeping bag. You woke up from this and Grabbed Tobi's wrist. "Stay" you said "Y/N-chan we need to leave soon!" "No, Tobi your staying here. Just let Deidara wake us up." He mentally facepalms and climbs back in the sleeping bag

You snuggle up close to him and you guys actually start to cuddle. "How are you so warm Tobi?" "Tobi doesn't know how to answer that question Y/N-chan." You smile and rest your head in his chest, realizing that your both half naked. You quickly slide your cloak on your body and start to cuddle with Tobi again. You were embarrassed you let him see you like that.

The both of you eventually fall asleep for a couple of more hours before getting woken up by a screaming blonde who was preparing to throw spider bombs at your tent to get you up and moving. You still had a long ride to the village that contain the Shinobi you needed to eliminate.

After you pack up Deidara makes a clay bird and you all hop on. As your riding you start to converse with Deidara. You really get into talking about art and how great it is before Deidara promises to show you some of his art when you find the shinobi.

After a long 6 hour ride, you finally make it to the village. You find the Shinobi pretty quickly, and as Deidara promised, he showed you his 'art'  "Katsu!" he yells. Then all the spiders surrounding the shinobi explode them to pieces. "Oh wow that was super cool Deidara! You should teach me how to do that some time!" "Hmm.. maybe I could, un!"

Tobi was silent the whole time. His head was filling with rage as he saw you laughing with Deidara. He clenched his fists and calmed himself down 'Dont be like this Obito. She's just friends with him. Nothing more.' He gets back into Tobi and happily skips towards the both of you. "Deidara senpai and Y/N-chan! can we go to a candy store? Tobi is hungry!" You giggle at Tobi and nod your head. He shouts "YAY! CANDY FOR TOBI! Y/N-CHAN CAN HAVE SOME TOO!"

He then runs off as you giggle following behind him with Deidara.

When you make it into the shop Tobi is already at the front counter paying for his candy. He hands you a piece and you happily take it, unwrap it and pop it in your mouth. "Mmm this is really good!" you exclaim. "Deidara you need to try one!" "Hmm.... Okay fine give me a piece, un." "No! Tobi's candy is for Y/N-chan and Tobi only" You giggle at this and say "Aww can't he just have one piece Tobi?" He hesitates but gives Deidara the piece of candy anyways.

Deidara pops it in his mouth, "Mmm this really is good, un!" You smile and say "We should head back to the hideout now." "Right you are, un." Deidara says as he makes a clay bird. You and Tobi hop on and fly back to the base.

TIME SKIP—

You finally made it back to the base and you were exhausted. You passed out right as you set foot in the base. "Uh oh! Y/N-chan passed out! Deidara senpai go report to leader Tobi will take care of Y/N-chan!" Deidara nods and goes to report to Pein while Tobi carries your sleeping body to your room and lays you down. He slides off his mask and presses a kiss on your forehead. He smiled and pulled his mask back down.

Suddenly he feels you pull him down beside you. Surprisingly, you were still asleep. Tobi tried to get out but gave up after you had tightened your grip. He pulled you close to him and closed his eyes, falling into a deep slumber.

I'm literally dying i love Tobi he's so cute! I feel like i made this story kind of weird with the underwear and the cuddling almost naked but it was still cute nonetheless. Anyways, i hope you enjoyed! See you next Chapter! <3