5. Interacting with the royal family.

" Beta , so sorry we had to leave you alone on the very first day of your arrival. " said Razia aunty ( Bahu begum of Bhopal, too big so let's call her that.

Even she requested me to call her aunty rather than Bahu begum , with which everyone addresses her. So aunty it is.

" Its alright aunty , everything was so well arranged that I didn't have any problem, all thanks to you . " I told her respectfully , she is someone whom you just listen without any questions.

" My sister has send gifts for everyone in the house to show her respect for the elders and love for the younger ones let me present them to you. " I told her and brought the gift packs from my bag and brought Razia aunties gift and handed her the gift.

" My sister says that you have changed the fortune of Bhopal and thats why she send you pen

" My sister says that you have changed the fortune of Bhopal and thats why she send you pen. I know a pen is more powerful than a sword and thats why I present you with pen. " I told her and her expression says she loved it.

" Thank you so much beta , thats so much thoughtful of your sister to send me such good gift. Tell her I said thank you. " I ensured her that I will do that and turned towards the newly wedded couple.

" Now for you happy couple, my sister has send lots of good wishes for you two and wedding gift for you two. First for our lovely bride my sister has send..." I left the world unfinished and pulled out the gift box which Appi has selected for her.

" Mashallah! Its so beautiful

" Mashallah! Its so beautiful. " she exclaimed while looking at her gift. Must say my sister did a good job in gift hunting, I would have been so confused if I had to do all that myself. May be that explains why I shouldn't get married now.

" This one is for the new groom , Congratulations on your wedding

" This one is for the new groom , Congratulations on your wedding. " I handed the kurtah to Azaan. He took it and told " It is my favourite color thank you so much. " I smiled showing it was just a coincidence that it turned out to be his favourite color but staking him on Instagram has its own advantages.

" Now its Khalid's turn , my sister told me that you love collecting watch and thats why I brought you this.. " I gave him the box and for the first time I saw a positive glow in his eyes.

" Thank you so much its beautiful

" Thank you so much its beautiful. " he said scanning every drawer and box. I am really happy that he liked the gift. He looked like a person who was as sad as me and after hearing his story I felt really bad for him.

" Its really nice to meet with you....hope we can be good friends in future. " said Noor with a cute smile. " of course we will. " I answered her. She looks so cute its really hard for anyone not to love her.

Its going to be hard for Khalid to fall in love again , and its going to be hard for him to stay with the newly wed couple and see them happy all the time

Its going to be hard for Khalid to fall in love again , and its going to be hard for him to stay with the newly wed couple and see them happy all the time....but must say he is doing a good job.

I sat and gossiped with them a little and than retired in my room , hope everything goes well with them.

3 week later.

I did my morning routine of praying and getting ready for the day and call my Appi , today she is having a cup of tea with Zara in the kitchen, the morning rush is over and I guess thats why they are chilling.

" When will your university  start ? " asked Zara. " Monday , and by that time I will start my practice at Hudson hospital from tomorrow...Zara I am so excited for this . " I told her and she smiled in response.

" Everyone good ? , how are the people of the house ? " asked Appi, well its still early to comment on that but still I told " They are very good , they are friendly and I am actually happy with them . Missing you guys. " I told and looked towards Zara and I don't know how she understands my every look .

" Rukshar let me show you my new dress that I bought ." she told and walked out of the kitchen, yes I called on her phone and now I want to talk with her in privacy......surprising right . she closed the door behind her and sat near her favourite sofa .

" I kind of think I now know why my every plan failed against you..." I told her and she giggled and told " Trust me we are no longer enemies and if I tell you few of my experiences you will be thankful that you walked out from here. " she said with a soft voice.

" That bad ?" I asked her and she nodded but than told " Forget about it you wanted to say something. " she asked me. " Not really , its just that as I see Khalid, I always feel uneasy cause I think of those days when I was in same position he is now ...and looking how it effected his family ...my actions must have hurted your mental peace too..  Sorry for that. " I told her.

" Hey ! its okay I understand your condition and you have controlled your anger quite well. There was a time when I used to be scared of you like death....thinking you was scary . Now we can so nicely talk with each other... things are improving and I am very happy about this improvements. " she told with a happy smile.

" well , actually haseena is calling for breakfast so see you soon. " I told her  she nodded and told " By the way haseena likes Khalid right ? Any chances ? " she asked, I told " Not that I see but she flirts a lot and those reminds me of some embarrassing moments." I told her hiding my face in my hands.

" Your sayari was better than her flirts I guess..." She said and I looked up towards the screen " Glad I am behind the screen...bye. " she disconnected the call. She is naughty.