11. Rukshar's Thoughts.

Rukshar ( POV )

 We are back from Arnavs wedding ( Details in Accidental marriage ). After coming back I talked with zara. she sounded happy...someone is giving her lots of affection and she is soo happy about it. And truly I am happy for her.  

 Now that everything is done I must concentrate on my work. I was here to find inner peace , to make name for myself . Wedding days were fun but now I have to study hard. I have to do so many presentations and projects. well fun time is over its time to work. 

with my laptop I came in the garden , here in the cosy shade with fresh air and silence I could work better. I have to submit a project and I selected ' types of marriage and which one lasts longer'  thinking that it will get rejected ...but it got selected ...now study. Its like ocean level research work. 

" May I join you. " asked Noor as she came with a box in her hand. she is wearing a white kurta and a deep green dupatta ...looking cute. " Bhopal ki nayi dulhan ku na karu.....meri itni himaat kaha [ How can I say no to Bhopal's daughter in law ]" I told Noor who is sat down  with a huge smile in her face.

we became good friends and we often sit together gossip and do our own work without disturbing each other. I really love talking with her...she is lovely, cute and sweet.

" My favourite necklace broke...so I am here trying to tie it back together. " she said and I know why she sounded so down while saying his. " So how was the wedding ? Did you have fun ? " she asked changing the topic. 

" It was fun...the bride was soo pretty and the groom so cold. " I told and she laughed. " Arnav is like that only...cold and tough guy. Azaan was in college with Arnav...so I know that. " Said Noor still working with the needle. 

" quiet interesting pair....one cold and silent and other lively and full of life. Its going to be interesting to know how they get together. " I told her.

" But Arnav had a gf named laxmi...what happened to her ? Did he dumped her just for property ? " she said looking very curious. 

she wanted to marry Azaan but than he came home with his wife and she was hurt so this topic is very close to her heart. " No ..no he was in fact very against the whole wedding thing but their was no other option...and laxmi didn't want him after a year ..so. " I explained her the whole situation . 

" That lawyer....was his name ? That witty one..." she asked trying hard to recall his name , but I wonder how can someone forget him. " You mean samrat....that handsome lawyer what about him ? " I asked her. 

" I don't believe that with him present they had no other options....you know Ammi...Bahu Begum of Bhopal... even she never questions his judgement...never heard her criticize him. And he saved us several times...how he didn't have have any back up plan...until and unless it was his plan ?" asked Noor and now I think she is not wrong...than is it his plan ? 

" Forget that ...you tell me how was your time with khalid ? I saw his mehendi design...I don't think 'R' stands for Razia begum. So what's going on ? " she asked.

" Nothing ....Noor you have to stop it now. Their is nothing between us. " I told her but she didn't believe me .  

" Tell me what have you done when we were not here...having quality time with Azaan ? " I asked her. " I was repairing a broken heart....yeh necklace tu thik hu jayagi but bhu dil pata nahi kab juraga [ I can repair the broken necklace but how to repair that broken heart. ] and I understand her pain. Its going to take time for Azaan to start loving her. 

" You know if sayara ever gets back... if she gets back ...which is not possible but if it happens than azaan will not divorce immediately but he will not be mine anymore. " she said with tears in her eyes . Its not easy to forget your first love and move on...sayara will always between them. But they have to deal with it and move on. 

Before I could say anything else my phone ranged. Its from hospital. I took leave from Noor and rushed to get in the hospital. Since I am officially practising and giving therapy sometimes I get calls from hospitals when patients are having any problem or when they doesn't share anything with anyone.  

As I went in to talk with the in charge she made me sit and said that person was badly hurt and when he was bought here he was dying. Fortunately medicine worked on him and he was saved but he lost the ability to walk. 

" How bad is it ? " I asked the doctor and he shook his head . " Its a complicated situation....but with proper care and treatment he may walk someday. But I think the news was too much on him. He has lost the will to live....doesn't want to go home , doesn't take his medicines.....he is ....why don't you see yourself. " he said and took me near room no. 102. 

Inside the room I saw someone lying in the bed quietly , his eyes looks blank, he is looking out of the window.   " Let me talk with him ....and than I will say what to do with him. " I told Dr sarkar and went in the room.

I pulled a chair from the corner of the room and placed it near the bed . I sat on the chair and put my bag down and pulled out my notepad and pen....all without him noticing....or him ignoring me ....I need help.

Author [POV]

Time period is little different here...this part starts few months after Arshi wedding. Not immediately after the wedding.