Chapter 14

Violetta's POV:

V: "What are you doing here, you're supposed to be on a plane to your tour?!"

L: "Surprise! The guys, Katy and I arranged for us to have a joint tour."

V: "What...but how?"

L: "I will tell you all about it, but first can I come inside?"

V: "Oh yeah of course, now I get why we all got our own room."

Leon walked inside our room and put his suitcase down while I closed the door. When I turned around Leon put his arms around my waist and kissed me very passionately.

L: "I know we said goodbye only a few hours ago, but I missed you."

V: "I missed you too, I don't know how I would have survived months without you. Now I want to know how you arranged all this though!"

L: "The guys and I were talking about how it would be close to impossible to be apart from our loved one for so many months. So we started looking at options with Katy and we figured out that a joined tour would be possible and our fans would love it. We actually thought that you girls would find out, because we sold half of the tickets to the shows and you sold the other half. Our tour schedule is exactly the same."

V: "Well, I never checked your tour schedule, but I'm very glad that you guys arranged this. I'm really glad that we get to share this tour and I think your right that our fans will love it."

L: "So, tomorrow we have a meeting at 10 o' clock with the rest of the guys and girls to figure out a schedule for the shows. Tonight though is only for us, so I suggest that we order room service and enjoy a quiet night in."

V: "That sounds like a fantastic idea!"

We ordered room service and enjoyed a quiet night in. We had lots of conversations and ended up going to sleep at 2 A.M. I love the fact that now that we're married we still have these long talks about all kind of things. I love the talks about our future the most, things we want to do and things we want to achieve in life. I think we have a great future in front of us, we both have a great career and someday I hope that we will have some children.

L: "Vilu, Vilu...it's time to get up, I ordered breakfast and it should be here soon."

V: "Morning"

L: "Good morning"

Leon kissed me, like he always kisses me good morning. I love the fact that something so simple can really brighten up my day, it's the best start of the day possible.

There is a knock on the door and Leon goes to open it, it's our breakfast. Leon ordered my favourite; toast with bacon and eggs. We eat our breakfast in silence, it's not an awkward silence, quite the contrary actually, it's a peaceful silence. That is also the difference between dating and being married, you don't have to fill every silence. Sometimes just sitting next to each other and enjoying the company is enough.

Leon's POV:

After breakfast we got dressed and walked out of the hotel room and into the meeting room we rented.

Fr: "Vilu, good morning, were you just as surprised as we were when Leon stood in front of your door?"

V: "Yes, I was shocked, but I couldn't be happier."

K: "So, I'm glad that all of you girls liked the surprise, I think this tour is going to be an enormous success. Today we need to figure out a set list for the show, because that what you girls rehearsed is not possible anymore."

V: "How many songs are there going to be?"

K: "I think about four from the girls as opening act, then I think we should start with four songs from the boys. After that four songs from you Violetta and then once more the boys four songs and Violetta four songs. Then we can close down with a song, or two, from all of you."

F: "Sounds good to me."

C: "Yeah I agree, does anyone have a problem with that?"

It was very silent.

K: "Good, then let's go to the next agenda point, the songs you want to sing."

That's another chapter, it's a bit of a short one, but more will come.

I promised when I started writing this book that I wouldn't stop until it's finished and I will keep that promise, even if it sometimes takes a little longer to update.

I had a bit of a rough week and a personal situation, otherwise I would have updated last week, it's a lot better now.

I do need your help, I need a song list for the girls and the boys. The rules are: for the girls I want songs from girl bands (preferably in English), for the boys I want songs from boybands (preferably in English). I also need two songs for all of them, for those you are free to choose whatever you want.

Let me know in the comments which songs you want me to add.

Also let me know what you thought of the chapter and if you have any ideas for the story.

Love you all, stay safe and until next time!