The image

Eren POV:

11:57 PM, March 29th

As I lied there in my bed I thought about the glimpses that I saw of my lover. He had raven black hair and an undercut that suited him fairly well. He also has beautiful creamy white skin. I was excited to see who it was and I couldn't fall asleep.

As I got up from bed to see the time I saw that it was 11:75 PM. I went downstairs quietly to get a glass of water. Suddenly I started feeling dizzy. I heard that people that were going to turn 16 would get the full image of their lover. But only when the younger one of the two people will be able to unlock the full image for both lovers.

As I started to stumble around I dropped the glass of water and fell. As I closed my eyes I saw a short guy with raven black hair and creamy white skin. He was built like a soldier and had an emotionless face. His lips were pale but looked soft. As I watched him closer I saw that he was on his phone. "I bet that he had gotten my full picture as well," I said quietly. Then I remembered in an instant. That is Levi Ackerman, the person that has bullied me ever since the start of middle school. He might be thinking right now that I am a fucking Klutz.

I groaned loudly and when I opened my eyes, I saw that my sister Mikasa and my mother Carla were hovering over me. Bombarding me with questions, "Are you ok Ereh!" "did you get hurt," Mikasa said worriedly. "let's take you back upstairs Eren." my mother said, she then turned around to face Mikasa, "Mika can you please clean up the mess in the kitchen" she nodded and went to work. "Let's get you back to bed Eren."

As we steadily went upstairs to my room my mom asked "did you get the full image? And do you know who it is?" I looked at her and said "yea" to both of her questions. When she heard me she turned to face me and was surprised but it was soon replaced with a mischievous smile on her lips and said, "I wonder who it could be. Do I know them?".

It was my turn to be embarrassed, I always had to tell her who I had gotten into a fight with, and it was usually Levi. you know them pretty well mom since I'm always complaining about him. As if she could read my mind she said enthusiastically in a sing-song voice "it's Levi Ackerman isn't it."

I practically jumped out of my skin! "How did you read my mind!" she looked at me and started laughing "I was joking, but I never thought it would be him. Wow, I must say that even though you hate him now it is never too late to know him better. And get to know why he acts like that."

I just looked at her with shock but quickly recovered. I was in my room while my mother went into the medicine cabinet to get some sterile bandages. she had plenty considering that I'm always in fights.