Together

5 months later

October 29th, Friday

My friendship with Levi grew until we were almost inseparable. In that time MY feelings for him grew as well.

Ever since that accident 5 months ago. Levi has been with me. A few times I saw Reiner stocking us from afar. Until one day he vanished. 

"Eren are you done getting ready. We're going to run late for dinner with Kutchel and Levi." I got out of my bedroom, "Coming, mom." I bolted down from the stairs "I'm here." 

Mika was having dinner with Jean and his family since they were an official couple.

"Mika where are you going. Take me with you I'm bored." I whined. she rolled her eyes at me and responded. "you wouldn't want to go because I'm going on a date with jean." I sat straight up "You're going on a date with horse face! When did this happen." 

"OMG Ereh, I told you this already. I'm dating him." I jumped out of bed and headed for her. "did he give you a love potion or something. This can not happen. I am not allowing this. What if you and Jean get married? I'm still basically your brother so horse face would turn into my brother-in-law!"

 I looked at her horrified at the thought. I then added. "What if you guys have kids and they all have horse faces horrible looks. I can not let this happen to my future nieces and nephews." I almost fainted.

"Woah there Ereh, your thinking way too far in the future." I took a deep breath and relaxed. "you're right Mika you can go now." she smiled warmly before she left the house.

I snapped away from my thoughts. "you ready mom." 

"yes, I'm ready... To the car!" It sounded like we were going on an adventure of our lifetimes. 

It would be my first time at Levi's house so I was pretty excited. When we got there I gazed in awe. "This mansion is beautiful. How have I never seen it before." "If you think the outside is beautiful we should go check inside." she winked at me. 

I was thrilled to go inside. I went up to the door and rang the doorbell. Before I could process what happened I was already being dragged by Kutchel. "Hello Eren I know we haven't met properly but it seems like I've known you forever."

"Hi, Kutchel. It is great to finally meet you." As we walked I looked everywhere and saw beautiful pieces of artwork, a few sculptors here and there, but what amazed me the most was the extravagant chandelier that glistened beautifully in the dining room.

"Levi has told me so much about you, y'know!" I blushed and covered it immediately. I sat down slowly. Trying not to ruin anything at all. 

I saw my mother sit down beside Kutchel. They were whispering about something and I was curious to know. "mind telling me what this secret is about" I said goofily. 

They both looked at me and started giggling. Sometimes I felt that when Mothers reunite with each other they always turned into Highschool girls gossiping about their crushes. They whispered excitedly laughing a few times. "LEVIIIII. Come downstairs the guests are here."

I heard a faint sound coming from upstairs. "you know I don't like being down there with germ-infested people, Mom" Kutchel looked offended. "Levi Ackerman how can you say something so cruel to the Jaegers!"

I got up and called out as well. "I told my mom that you were a germophobe so we took two baths." As soon as I said that a head popped out of the corner of the stairs. 

"Why didn't you say that earlier. And mom you didn't specify that Eren and his mom were coming." 

"I wanted to surprise you but obviously that never works out." she rolled her eyes at him. "Anyway let's all eat." we all sat down again. We talked and laughed having a great time.