Awakening

Hangi POV:

I walked through the halls of the big mansion. I knew Levi was in good hands I don't know why but I could feel it. I tried calling him a few times though. But he never seemed to answer. I shouldn't be worried but I was.

"HANGI I want to talk to you." I could feel Erwins presence and I knew something was up. "I'm right here Erwin." He was walked up to me "Where is Rivalle. He should already be done with his mission."

I looked puzzled until I realized that Rivalle told Erwin that he was on a mission to not upset Erwin when he found out about Rivalle going to visit Eren. "Maybe It's taking longer than usual?" He narrowed his eyes on me.

"He didn't go on a mission..did he?" I gulped and little beads of sweat started to form on my head. "I-I don't k-know." Erwin was more sure than ever that I was involved with Rivalle's absence. "Where is he, Hangi. Tell me now. Before I go to his father and Petra."

I gasped "why would you tell Petra you know how she is. And anyway didn't you say you didn't like her one bit. And then proceeded to mock her." I crossed my arms. 

"Just tell me where he is." Erwin was holding his hand threateningly. "W-what are you doing Erwin. Y-you never do t-that." He looked just rolled his eyes. I knew that he has changed. "I-i'll tell you."

He followed me to my computer and I searched up the address that I gave to Rivalle. "Here is the Address. He ripped the paper from my hand and started reading it. "Let's go Hangi we need to get back Rivalle." 

Oh SHIT. "Fine." We got into his car and drove off to the forest that Rivalle went into. Erwin discussed his plan with me so I had to follow along. We were able to get over the fence and enter the mansion. 

What I didn't know was that Erwin also disactivated the gate so more people can enter. We entered the mansion Undetected and started looking for Rivalle.

Levi POV:

I woke up in a huge room. "Where are you, Eren," I got up from the bed when all of a sudden Eren came in. "hello heichou." I smiled at him. He looked so surprised. "It's been so long since I've seen you smile." 

He was happy and I patted the side of the bed for him to sit. He sat down and I gave him a peck on the cheek. He touched his cheek where I kissed him. He looked down and had a happy smile on his face.

The door burst open revealing the whole friend group. They were all in their uniforms ready with weapons. "Someone has Infiltrated the base. We don't know how many but we found some of the guards dead.

Eren got up, his face fell and a serious one came. "Careful we don't know how many people it is but I want you guys to be ready. I want all of you to check If Hangi and Erwin are among the crowd just in case."

They all nodded and left the room. Eren bent down on his knees and looked me in the eyes. "I want you to stay in this room I can't afford to lose you again." With that, he left and closed the door behind him. 

I checked outside, and hidden in the trees was Erwin's little car. I checked as far as my eyesight could go and my eyes widened. Some police cars were parked near Erwin's car. The lead opened up to reveal a very angry Petra.

I paced back and forth in the room. I heard gunshots outside the room. I finally made up my mind. I looked around the room and checked all the drawers. I finally found a gun with a silencer. I put on the silencer and headed out the room.

I shot some of the police guards, they were going to do a surprise attack on Connie, Sasha, and Jean. They looked at the falling policemen and they all gave me a toothy grin for saving them.