chapter 15-Foggy" memories.

" who ever it was . he'll def. pay for hurting her" this was damon.

"but who was it ?" elena asked

" it was no one we know" stated steffan

" could it be a newborn ?" asked elena

"could be .. but then again there has not been any reporting of animal attacks . and the fact that it only went after stella "steffan said

i opened my eyes and spotted everyone.

damon drinking some alcoholic beaverage by the small bar .

steffan right next to elena sitting on the couch .. while elena was holding his hand.

"you're awake" damon clarified coming to me

"i- what happened?"i asked all confused. i couldnt remember a thing.

" stella, you were attacked by a vampire. . . yesterday at the party and ran away" elena told me with a bit of sorryness in her voice.

i put my hands to fill what part of my neck i was bitten in but felt nothing and i gave a quick look at steffan who looked at damon which made me look at him and him at me.

" i gave you some of my blood to heal properly."

"thanks" i told him .

i gave steffan and elena a " can you leave us alone" look and they totaly got it .

" well , we'll leave you two at it" steffan said while standing up to leave with elena.

""be good children"damon said to steffan

he could be such a kidster.

" now where were we before we got interupted?"i said seductively to damon.

he smiled and smirked ..... " wanna remind me?"

"oh, that's how were playing hu?"

"come'r " he said as i kisseed him passionatly ...

in between the kisses i said " im sorry""kiss "for" kiss "everything" kiss"for "kiss "worrying you"and a whole lot of mouth sucking action then one thing led tyo another and uh yeah real heavy make-out seccion until we heard elena .

"we'll you two are fast" she said with a dissaproving look on her face.

"i thought you left with steffan?"i said quetioning her.

" i - ... needed to get something for him"

" what is it that he couldnt get on his own ?" damon asked

"wait you're.....-katherine right? "i said but as soon as i said the "K" name he launged vamp speed on her grabing her by her throught.

"why are you here katherine" damon asked in an obvious angry tone

"funny , remember when we used to play like this damon?" katherine said trying to make me jelouse . well it kind of worked . not knowing of all the "things" they did and leaving it to my imagination..... no i can't let her get to me like that!

"when you'd do anything for me ? " she said again looking over to me while having this big smirk on her face.

" the past is the past katherine... build a brigde and get ovet it . i certainly have"damon clarified her this crystal clear.

" don't worry you know iv'e always preffered steffan.. over anything. but , you know i love playing games like this " she stroke his cheek tenderly .

damon said nothing.

"what are you doing here katherine?" i asked with alot of anger in my voice .

"oh .. what? i can't come and visit a few old mhmmm-friends?"

" katherine we all know you don't appear unless you get something out of it . now WHY ARE YOU HERE? '' damon asked.

" i just wanted to meet the girl whose ... for now taken MY place. is all"she said looking at me.

" you've seen me ... now, GO!"i said as i point to the door .

"i'll go but it won't be the last of me . i promise. now bye"katherine said with such aa.........GGGGGGGGGGRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i HATE her !

why did she have to come here now.. why NOw when everything between me and damon was going soo goood?!

"ahem- so.. what now? should we be .. alarmed that she's back or.. what ?" i asked damon.

"we should keep our guard up now that she's here" damon stated looking down and back at me.

"i certainly know that!" i huffed .

" stella , what's wrong?"

,"what's wrong? what's wrong? she's back that's whats wrong and she stroke your freeaking cheek and you said nothing or did anything ! that's what's wrong damon."

"stella"

"uhg, you know what i won't let her get to me like that . so, come here "

i put my arms around damons neck and was about to kiss him when my phone went off.

" hmm it's an unknown number ....."

me:hello?

mysterious guy: hi, darling

me: who is this?

Mysterious guy: that's a shame . you forgot about me already and im gonna have to remind you ........... again. bye now.

me: what?

line's dead-------------------------------------------

" well that was wierd"i told damon knowning he heard the whole convo.

"certaintly was.. we should take this to the sheriff ."

"now?

"yes.now. im not gonna take my chances let's go" damon said to me as we headed off to meet the sheriff.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hey i know it's supper short but at least im back in the game and i missed you guys and AHHHHH! i just love this story soo much and thought why quit on it when it's just so good ?!