||~Chapter 19~||

No POV

It's been three days since Dream has locked himself in his room. He refused to come out, not allowing anyone to come in. Everyone had tried multiple way to get Dream out of his room, but none has succeeded. George was mostly the one at Dream's door, knocking on the door, begging Dream to let him in, to come out of the room. But Dream never replied, he stayed quiet.

On this day, it was Sapnap's turn to try to get Dream out of his room. He was there for a good ten minutes before giving up and heading to the kitchen to join the rest of them for breakfast. Though, Tommy had a smile plastered on his face as he sat at the far corner of the room.

"Still nothing?" Bad asked.

Sapnap shook his head. He looked at George who was cutting up carrots for laters dinner. George had gone to not sleeping again, and everyone knew how that turned out.

"Serves him right," hissed Tommy.

Almost everyone turned to him, except George who barely looked up, "What do you mean by that Tommy?" Tubbo had asked.

"Well he wanted to know everything, right? So I told him everything. Saying how he was a monster and that he didn't care for anyone at all, that he wanted to kill me just so he could come back."

"Why would you tell him all that all at once Tommy!?" Sapnap shouted.

"So it was you? It was your fault he's like this now!?" George yelled as he quickly turned around, grabbed Tommy by the shirt, and held the sharpened knife against his throat.

"I just wanted him gone...that's all," was the only thing Tommy said.

George's grip on the knife tightened. He pushed Tommy straight into the wall, dropping the knife at his feet, before he stormed off to his room. Everyone gave Tommy an angry look-besides Tubbo, his face expression was unreadable.

Sapnap rushes to George's room. The door was partly open, George was at the foot of the bed, curled up in a ball, hiding his face. Sapnap slowly walked to him.

"Are you ok?"

George looked up, "Ok? OK?! DO I LOOK "OK!?" EVERYTHING WENT WRONG! I LOST DREAM TWICE ALREADY, I DON'T WANT TO LOSE HIM AGAIN! I CAN'T EVEN GO TO TALK TO HIM TO SEE IF HE'S EVEN OK! AND ON TOP OF THAT, I FEEL LIKE SOMETHING IS EATING ME UP, CERTAIN THINGS ARE RINGING IN MY HEAD NONSTOP-!"

George broke down, his body was shaking, his face had gone red. Sapnap wrapped his arms around him as George sobbed.

***

Dream sat on his bed, looking down on the floor. He felt tired-the past few days he hadn't slept at all. Each time someone was at his door, he wanted so badly to open the door, to talk about what was going on-but in the end, he couldn't bring himself to do it.

His eyes felt droopy. Dream curled up in a ball on the bed and let himself sleep.

The forest was on fire, the air was unbreathable. He saw about ten people ahead of them. They all looked familiar. They were his friends. He also saw himself, holding a sword against Tubbo's neck-Tommy was behind them both while the rest were in front of all of them. He could hear himself shouting, right before Tommy rushed to him and stabbed him. He saw himself fade away. The scene changed, he saw himself facing Tommy.

"It's your fault," Tommy said.

"What..?"

"It's your fault, it's your fault, it's your fault."

"What do you mean!?"

"ITS YOUR FAULT!"

Tommy's voice got louder, he took a step closer to Dream.

"YOUR FAULT! YOUR FAULT!"

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN!? WHAT'S MY FAULT!? WHY DON'T YOU JUST TELL ME!?"

Dream was crying, each time Tommy took a step closer to Dream, Dream had to step back. He found himself backed up against a wall. Tommy took out a sword, and stabbed Dream.

***

"DREAM OPEN THE DOOR, PLEASE!" George yelled.

Dream was screaming on the other side of the door. The others had left to the village while George was left home alone, until he heard Dream screaming.

"PLEASE, OPEN THE DOOR!"

George left the door and frantically searched the house for an extra pair of keys he had made for the door. After grabbing them from the living room cabinet, George rushed back to the room and unlocked the door, his hands shaking. Dream was tossing and turning in bed, tears were streaming down his face as he screamed.

"DREAM!"

George rushed to his side, he tried shaking Dream awake a few times but it hadn't worked. He tried once more.

"DREAM PLEASE WAKE UP, ITS NOT REAL-!"

Dream opened his eyes, they were bloodshot from the crying. Dream took one glance at George and embraced him in a hug. George quickly hugged him back.

"Is it my fault?"

"What are you talking about Dream?"

"What Tommy said...is it all my fault?"

"Why would you say that Dream-?"

"Be honest with me."

George took a deep breath, "Yes..it is-somewhat your fault...but don't blame yourself, you weren't in the right mindset."

Dream cling onto George a bit more. George closed his eyes and rocked both of them back and forth to calm Dream down. He rubbed his back as he watched Dream close his eyes again.

"It's alright Dream, everything will be alright."

"...hope so."