||~Chapter 20~||

No POV

Tommy had mix feelings about the "incident" involving him telling Dream everything that happened. For starters, one of his major feeling was anger. He was angry that he wasn't able to get rid of Dream, make him leave the house, never to be seen again. But on the other hand, he "somewhat" felt bad for saying all those things. Before everything happened, Tommy looked up to Dream. Somewhat like a brotherly figure. Maybe that's why.

A part of him wanted to apologize to Dream, but the other part wanted to keep trying to make Dream leave the house. Everyone seemed to have wanted to forget the incident, they never brought it up, but it bothered Tommy so much. He wanted so hard to make up for it, but Dream was always in his room. He couldn't really force the man-ghost?-to leave the room, even if he tried.

That was until Dream had finally managed to come out of the room. The first few days, he seems nervous and wanted to be away from everyone-but George and Sapnap-And would be at the far corner of rooms.

After a while, he started to warm up to everyone, but kept a good distance from Tommy. He couldn't really blame Dream, this situation was technically his own doing. He still felt kind of bad. Tommy caught Dream staring at him, so he waved at him. Dream smiled a bit and waved back at him.

Didn't really expect that- Tommy thought to himself.

Maybe Dream was starting to warm up to Tommy, little by little. It was progress. It wasn't until Dream walked up to Tommy and gave him some disks he could listen to, when he now knew that Dream trusted him now. In return, Tommy gave Dream some emeralds and diamonds, which dream happily accepted.

Maybe the two were finally getting along.

Maybe things were going the right way.

Maybe things could be fixed.

***

George had most of his days occupied reading many books he'd find in the village library. He wanted so bad to find a way to bring Dream back for good. So far, however, gorge didn't have much luck. That was until something caught his eye while reading one of the many books;

The Revival Book, said to bring back anyone from the dead. It is a very hard artifact to find and obtain. Many people over the ages have tried their very best to find the book, but none had any luck. It is said that the book was lost over the century, or simply that it is just a myth.

A revival book, huh? George thought to himself.

He thought it was a stupid idea. Like it said, it was lost over the century or it was just a myth. It can't possibly exist.

But what if it's not a myth?

Don't be stupid it is a myth. Just keep looking for another possibility.

What if it is real?

No-don't be stupid.

Great, I'm having an argument with myself.

George shook his head and slammed the book shut. This "revival book" couldn't possibly be real. No way. It all dumb shit, that's what it is. It's a myth after all. George sighed-there goes another day and still no luck finding another solution. George looked out his window. Heavy rain was falling, the sound of the rain hitting his window was quite relaxing. George looked at the calendula flower. He was surprised about how long the flower was able to survive.

George had decided that he would take a rest with all the researching and went to take a nap. A few minutes had pasted by when he heard an annoying tapping on his window. Reluctantly, George got out of bed and went to see what was causing the noise. He frowned that there was nothing causing the sound, that was until he heard a crash from the kitchen.

George quickly got his sword and hurried out his room. His sword fell out of his hands as he saw someone leaning against the wall, a smile plastered on his face.

"Hello George, remember me?"