Chapter 2

Ok, this nightmare that I'm about to explain was what I had dreamed. Though, instead of Damian, it was my brother and I woke up with tears running down my face. I know it's not that bad, but....it's true. It really bothered me. The thing is, that night, I sorta kinda told my brother some unkind things. And I think that dream was my conscious telling me that I couldn't live without my brother. I know it's cheesy, but...yeah. Also, the reason I wrote this, is because I just had to write it somewhere. That's all I have to say.

Marinette's POV

I woke up with a start. I had a nightmare, and it was terrible.

Me and a few people walked into a room that looked like we were in the clouds. The walls were obviously fake, and Damian was there. The door seals shut, and we panic, not knowing how to get out. Damian walks up a small ramp that leads to one of the four walls, and suddenly the wall starts to crumble. Terrifying hands pull him through and into a hole. It is too deep to reach the bottom without getting out. Suddenly, his hands are able to be seen. "Help! Marinette! Pull me up!" I start doing as told, but whatever had grabbed him was pulling harder and harder.

He eventually fell through, and I cried out, "Nooooo," way over dramatically. Though, if this were to really happen I don't know what I would've done. Me, and the other kids my age find a rope that came out of no where, and tie it around my waist. They lower me down into the whole, and the creepy thing grabs my foot. I kick, but then realize it was just Damian. He fell and the other kids pull me up, hearing me scream out for him. Once I'm out, the thing pulls my arm, and the other kids make sure that I stay out of the hole...

But the thing is stronger, and he pulls me in. I scream out, but then I end up in a pool of water, where it is only gurgles. It would've sounded like I was being strangled, to the other kids. Then, I sink into the water, where the only thing I could see, was Damian's dead body. Suddenly, I see the thing that was grabbing us. It was a man with green hair and a face that was made out of bugs. He had a six foot tail, and about twenty earrings in his ears, if that's possible. Then, he starts to put his hands on my throat and strangles me while in the water.

I wake up, that was a terrible nightmare. I look over to Chloe, seeing her sleeping peacefully, and softly snoring. "Chlo, wake up," I said groggily. Thank goodness I learned how to show people that there was nothing wrong, even though there is. She turned, and her eyes fluttered open. Then, I realized our position, I was at the bottom, tangled up in the blankets, while she was shivering at the top. "Sorry."

"It's fine," she says, stealing my blankets with a smirk.

"Nooooo.....my precious," I say, snatching them back.

"Sarah- I mean...Marinette. Get dressed."

I smirked and went to her closet to borrow some clothes. She grumbled about how I should've gotten my own clothes, while I just wore a smug smile on my face. "I better go back to Tom and Sabine," I said heading out, "Thanks for everything."

"Welcome," she said as I walked off.

I reached the bakery, seeing police cars surrounding the place. Tom was holding a crying Sabine, while pointing at me. Suddenly, an officer tried to tackle me to the ground, while I just flipped him over my shoulder. Once I saw what I did, I said, "Oh, no! I'm so sorry! Instincts." The man cocked his head to the side, obviously taken aback by my attitude.

Another one came from behind me, "Hands on the top of your head. Anything you say may and will be used against you in the court of law (Idk. I just say what I see on tv)."

I did as instructed but was confused, "What did I do?"

"You are being charged with the kidnapping of Lila Rossi," the officer that I flipped earlier said, still a little taken aback from my strength. Of course that lying snake had something to do with it. First, she blows my cover as a nice girl, then she almost busts the whole mission, then this?! Maybe I should've just killed her while I had the chance.

"But I didn't! What if she's just hiding or something to get me in trouble!? She lies with every breath you know!" They guys holding me raised an eyebrow. "Why do you even think it was me?"

"A journalist said she saw you acting suspicious, and so did your parents."

"I wouldn't be surprised! They are liars! Besides, those people aren't my parents. They never were!"

"That's for the judge to decided," he said, shuting the car door. I watched as the car I was a in, took off. Sabine and Tom both had ugly smirks on their faces. They are terrible people.

"I didn't do anything!"

"Then, where were you last night?"

I kept silent. I was out on patrol with Chloe. "I...was with my best friend Chloe. You can ask her! We were at her home, in the Bourgeois Hotel. We had a sleepover!"

The officer just scoffed, and continued to drive. There's no doubt their going to go to the hotel to check if my alibi was legitimate. I swear, if that girl tells them the truth... She is really going to be easy to crack. Oh, no. If I would've just decided to tell her tonight or something, she wouldn't know anything. And my secret would be 100% safe. Now, it's in jeopardy. Oh, grandpa is going to be so mad it me! What have I done?! What is he going to think?! He'll disown me!

What am I thinking? He's a kind man, he wouldn't do that. Just calm down, Marinette. Calm down. Nothing is going to happen to you. I could feel Tikki in my purse, patting my leg comfortingly. Though, it wasn't really helping. The officer pulled up there, and jerked me out, my hands still behind my back.

Long Time Skip:

AND I'm in a Juvenile Detention Center . Yep. At least I don't have a roommate. No one does. So I can teleport in and out as I please. And I'm still in Paris, so I'll know if there is an akuma. Oh! And there is another good thing about this. Chloe didn't spill all of my secrets out to the police! Grandpa might not be too mad at me after all.

Words: 1150