Chapter 3

Ok, now...the hard part. Telling my grandfather and Damian about what I had gotten myself into. First, I have to take in my surroundings. I don't see any cameras in here. There's and ugly little toilet in the corner, and one bed. It's kind of long, but there isn't any blankets. What are we supposed to be doing in here? There's also two shelves, but I don't know what we are supposed to put on them. None of the walls are glass, and I'm pretty sure there is no one-way mirror in here.

The only way someone could be able to see in here, is through the little slide thing on the door, and I would be able to see if they were using it

The only way someone could be able to see in here, is through the little slide thing on the door, and I would be able to see if they were using it. I made a portal, using Kalkki's power, and stepped through. Damian was on the other side, doing homework. He saw my attire, and stepped back, "Um, why are you in that- I-I mean, I have my guesses, but I don't want them to be true."

"Yeah, Lila Rossi got me in jail," I said.

"What if they see you out!?"

"Then we would have a problem," I retorted. "Um, can you help get me out of here? Please? Your good at law, I had a sucky lawyer." I whispered the last part, and he chuckled.

He came over to me and gave me a hug, "I'll do everything I can."

"Good, because it's either that, or I'll just be mysteriously gone from my room. And I don't want to be a known fugitive," I whimpered. He pulled back, away from me.

"Don't worry....should I tell father about you? It would make everything a lot easier. Then, I wouldn't have to lie."

"Ok. I'm sorry about the teasing from your brothers you are bound to recei-" I stopped myself from talking anymore.

"Crap, Demon-spawn's girlfriend has caught on!" the one I could only guess was Tim said. I then quickly made a portal, and hopped through, making it close right behind me. I gave Damian a sympathetic smile as I went away.

One the other side, I said, "Phone Out."

Damian's phone rang on the other side, and luckily, he picked it up. "Hey Angel, they are about to come in, I'll call you right back."

"Kk, bye," I said. "Hang up," I said, and the phone cut off. I sat in silence for a bit, just thinking about what has happened in the past few days.

"Oh, Tikki! What am I going to do in here," I asked my kwami that was sitting beside me the whole time.

"It's okay, Marinette. Damian will get you out of here," she said, "How about you let Plagg out, so we could all talk."

"He is. I'm pretty sure he's in the kitchen, looking for camambert," I let out a small giggle, but Tikki could see past it.

"You don't have to hide your feelings from me, Marinette. But...we do have a problem. What are we going to do about akumas? You won't be able to know about them. Maybe, you could let Kalkki out, so he could teleport back here if there is an akumatization?"

"Good idea, Tikki. Besides, I still have his powers from where they rubbed off on me. But there is another problem. How are you going to eat after battles?"

"Easy, when your out, you can just get food there. But Marinette? Get some for yourself too. You don't deserve to be eating this garbage."

I smiled, "Ok, Tikki." I then summoned Kalkki from my heart, and she formed out of thin air in front of my eyes. "Can you go outside, and teleport here whenever there is an akuma attack?"

"Yes, Great Guardian," she then teleported to the outside before I could correct her.

Right then, at the same time, Plagg flew in and my chip on my ear talked, "Hello, Marinette? Are you there?"

"Yeah," I said holding my hand up to silence Plagg from telling about his adventures in the kitchen.

"Sorry, Marinette. But I'm gonna talk! Anyway, a guy is about to open your cell or room, or whatever this is." Then, Tikki hid in my body, and so did Plagg.

"Damian, I have to go. Plagg says someone's coming. Hang up," I said.

Then, some guy opened the door. "Sarah Mason. Time for lunch or whatever....well, come on. Hands in front!" I walk over to him, and do as instructed. "Some people are so weird. A kid, kidnapping another kid."

"I am innocent."

"Yeah, yeah. That's what they all say," he says.

While I'm eating the crap that they call food, it gets harder and harder to eat. I just took my handcuffs off, by dislocating my thumbs. I pop them back into place, and continue to eat. Luckily, no body saw me because I was able to sit at a table alone....at least, that's what I thought. One girl, around my age, came over. She had blond hair and blue eyes. She looked like all she was made out of was muscle. Her hair was up in a pony tail, and she started to make her way over to my lonely table.

"Hey, I saw what you did," she said. I ignored her.

"I guess you could say that I'm an escape artist," I answered sarcastically.

She let out a loud laugh that seemed to get everyone's attention. I guess she is like the bully in here, no, that's not the right word. She's like the...ruler. I don't know. Though, she doesn't seem to be like Lila. She looks like a person that sticks to the truth. And I'm usually right about this type of thing. "HA! Sense of humor, I see?"

"I'm such a comedian."

"So, what are you in here for?"

"I was accused of kidnapping one if my classmates," I answered bluntly. I don't want to start a fight, so I thought it was best to just tell her what she wants. Aside from anything that could get her to escape from here. "Wasn't true though."

"Sure, sure. Did you have a rough home life or somethin'?"

"Why are you so interested in me?" I asked.

"Not. Just curious about who the new inmate is." She looked over to her table. Everyone was still staring at us. "How old are you anyway?"

I dropped my fork, and stood up abruptly. I was kind of getting annoyed with this girl. "Sixteen."

She was about two inches taller than me. I glared at her, and she shivered a bit but didn't back down. She waved the kids that were staring, off. "Wanna join our gang?" She asked.

"Not interested."

"Do you know who I am?"

Now, she is starting to sound like Chloe used to. "I don't even know your name."

"They call me Sass." I wanted to laugh so hard right now. Sass? Like the kwami? Well, I thought I was pretty funny.

"Sarah," I said back. What? It's not like I'm going to tell her my real name. "Sarah Mason."

Word Count: 1188