Chapter 9

Ok, so I just tried to kill my arm. It was asleep, so I did some karate chops on it. And it. Is. Still. Asleep. I'm typing this so freaking slow bc I don't have my left hand! It's dead.
And so am I. I had about 2 hours of sleep last night, because I was too busy reading books. I need coffee, and YES. Yes, I am the female version of Tim.

Marinette's POV

I went to the manor and into Damian's room. Sadly, he was sleeping because I was at Chloe's too long, so we didn't get to talk. I just snuck under the covers, not even caring if he wants me to be here or not, because I'm too tired. I think he woke up, but pretended to stay asleep. Welp, I guess he's too tired to care either. He then snuck his arm around me so I would be laying on his chest, and still thought I thought he was still asleep. The darkness consumed me then after.

Damian's POV

I felt someone sneak into the bed. At first, I thought it was Alfred (the cat), but when I looked, it was my beautiful girlfriend. I snuck my arm around her, and I'm pretty sure she thinks I'm still asleep. I fell asleep about five seconds later.

"-Spawn! Wake up! YOU slept in! If you don't come to the door within this second, I'm taking it down! Ok, you asked for it!" My eyes popped open and I looked over to my side to see Marinette still fast asleep in my arms. The door fell over, and I covered Marinette's face up with the blanket, but made sure she would still be able to breathe.

"Todd. Get. Out. Of. My. Room."

"Chill, Demon-spawn! You were-what's that lump in your bed?"

I was panicking but didn't show it on my face. "Titus," I lied smoothly.

"Titus is in the living room."

"Get out."

"Then tell me what that is."

"No."

"Ok, then," he said. He then pretended like he was about to leave, but ran over and pulled the covers off of a sleeping Marinette. "Ahhhh!" He screamed like a four-year-old. "This is your girlfriend! I heard your conversation with Bruce!"

Surprisingly, Marinette was still asleep. "Shhh! I swear Todd. I'll kill you. Get. Out. Of. My. Room," I whispered.

"Dami?" Marinette asked, her eyes barely open. She's probably still asleep. "Where's Tikki?" She asked, patting her head, her eyes mostly closed. Todd looked at her like she was crazy. "She's not in my hair." She still didn't notice Todd standing right beside her. She then fell back asleep, but cuddled up closer to me before she did so. "She's probably next to my heart," she mumbled. Todd was looking at her bug-eyed.

"Does she need help?"

"Go away, Todd," I hissed. Surprisingly, he did as told fairly quickly. But what I didn't know, was that he was getting others like him. Soon enough, the three beasts I call my brothers were in my room, oohing and aweing at Marinette. "Get out of my room!" I said in the same tone I did Todd. They shook their heads no, so I threatened them. "Todd, I will throw away your guns. Drake, I will dump your coffee beans into the trash. And Dick? What will I do with you? I'll destroy all of your MDC clothing. And you know what would make it worse? I know who she is, and I won't give her your number. Now, if you don't leave. Right. Now. I will do all of this. Leave," I hissed. They all scrambled out of my room, but wore shocked faces as they did so.

I fell back asleep and when I awoke again, no one was in my room except for Titus and Marinette. She was awake, though, she was staring at the ceiling. She was probably thinking about what she was going to tell her father. "Hey," I said. She looked at me. "My brothers probably think you are crazy. You were talking in your sleep." She giggled.

"Good morning. I kind of...came in here last night because I wanted to talk, but you were asleep, so..." she drifted off. I smiled at her nervousness, and she cracked a smile once she realized I wasn't upset. "So, your brothers know about me now?"

"Yeah."

"Are you okay with that?"

I sighed, not really knowing how to answer that question, "Well, yeah. They already knew from when I talked with father. They were eavesdropping."

"I know how to make it up to you," she said with excitement. Uh, oh. "I'll make breakfast for your family. We can give Alfie a break." I smiled at her kind heart, and knew that if I brought her to the kitchen, there would be a lot of teasing.

"Ok," I said with a smile. We both got up and walked around, about to open my bedroom door.

"You said Mar'i and Kor'I were still here right?" I nodded. "Yes!" She exclaimed, most likely happy that she gets to meet everyone.

"Woah, woah, woah. I haven't met everyone in your family," I said, skillfully avoiding the teasing. "I've only ran into Fu a few times and I've never met your mother. Your father- wait. I know what this is about," I say, drawing my own conclusion. But I'm also worried. "Your nervous about meeting him."

You could see that I was right. She sighed. "Maybe."

"It's okay to be nervous," I say, stepping away from the door and next to her. She went over to the bed and plopped down on her stomach.

"You should call him," she mumbled into the bed.

"Who?"

"My brother...can you call him? I don't want to get my phone out."

Marinette's POV

"My brother...can you call him? I don't want to get my phone out," I grumbled into the bed. I rolled over and set up. I was now facing my handsome boyfriend. He grabbed his phone from his nightstand and texted a number that obviously belonged to Jon. Next thing I knew, I was face to face with my brother.

"Hey, Mari! Is it okay if I call you Mari?" I nodded. "YAY! Okay, you wanted to meet dad?"

I plopped down. "How can you be so excited in the morning?" I asked, needing my espresso machine. "It's too early."

Jon frowned, "It's only nine in the morning."

"Exactly! If I had my way, i would sleep until one in the afternoon."

Jon chuckled, "So, are you ready to go to the house?"

"How old are you again?"

"Almost fifteen...why?"

"I was just wondering." I was actually thinking about how Lois was going to react. It's good that I'm almost three years older than Jon. Lois and Clark got married right after they found out they were going to have twins. So it was most likely that I was born right before they started dating. Let's just say....I've done my research.

Though, it is weird that Jon is a lot taller than me. "So, are you ready to go now?"I groaned one last time in nervousness before nodding my head and walking towards the door.

One minute I was walking towards the door, the next, I'm in front of a big field. To the right is a barn, and even farther down is a house.

Word Count: 1210