Nightmares (Post-Game)

Ah yes, the classic story for a oneshot book.

Kokichi's POV.

I opened my eyes and looked around. I saw the dead bodies of all my classmates. Kaede's hanging body, Rantaro in a pool of blood, Kirumi with a broken back, Ryoma's skeleton, and so on. One body that caught my eye was Korekiyo's he wasn't even dead yet.

Blood was coming from his eyes, he looked like he was trying not to scream. I cried as I watched as he slowly boiled. The ceiling began to come down on me.

I jolted up and looked around, I was back in the apartment with the others. They're all okay. I tried to steady my breathing, unable to.

"D-damn it..." I stuttered as I tightly grabbed my shirt. I looked over to my wheelchair beside my bed and sat into it. I quietly and quickly rolled myself to Kiyo's room.

Should I really be doing this? What if he gets mad? What if he says I'm being a baby? What if-

I shook my head, ridding the incoming thoughts and knocked on his door. I heard a few shuffles then saw the doorknob turn. From the other side of the door was Korekiyo, he had glasses on, must've been studying.

"Oh, Kokichi. What is it that you needed?" He asked, I trembled a little and hesitated.

" I-it's nothing... Sorry f-for bothering you" I whispered as I started to roll away. He grabbed one of my handles, stopping me.

"Nightmares again?" He asked, I nodded sheepishly. He smiled and rolled me into his room.

"Are you able to get on the bed yourself?" He asked, I nodded and pulled myself up, laying down. Korekiyo put some papers on a page of a book and closed it. He shut off his computer as well. He turned the lamp and laid down next to me.

I cuddles close to him and tried to feel his warmth. He chuckled lightly.

"I must say, you're very cute when you do this." He said, I blushed madly and squealed with my mouth shut. Korekiyo put his arm around my waist and held me close.

"What was your nightmare about, if you don't mind me asking?"

" W-Well... I saw everyone's dead bodies, and-and I watched you and-" He hushed me, knowing we'd both end up getting PTSD attacks.

Korekiyo moved his arm up to the back of my head and started massaging it.

"I've heard this helps people sleep, does it work?" He asked, I nodded. I was getting sleepier. Korekiyo gave me a small smile before I shut my eyes and drifted off.
_______________________________________________

I woke up the next morning beside him, he looked peaceful. I smiled at him before carefully getting into my wheelchair and rolling out of his room.

"Kokichi?" He whispered just before I got out the door.

"Hm?" I hummed, "Did you sleep well?" He asked. I nodded.

"Mhm, and thanks for letting me sleep with you." He gave me a faint smile and I left.