Showers (Hurt/comfort)

This is post game where Korekiyo is scared to be near water

Kokichi's POV.

I sighed as I pulled Korekiyo into the bathroom and shut the door. "Kiyo," I started, "you have to shower. It's been three days."

"No!" he exclaimed as he looked at the shower head and watched as it sprinked down. He's been at this for months. I'm usually the only one that can make him shower or take a bath. "Will you get in if I get in?" I asked. "But the water might hurt you!" he shouted. I chuckled and hugged him. "We'll be okay!" he nodded and stripped, I did the same. Korekiyo got in before me and I stook behind him. "I'll help you okay?" I said. "Be careful with the burns.." I sighed once more. He always tells me that. They must hurt. Same goes for his eyes. He needs to put eye drops in and sometimes he'll cry blood. I feel bad for him. We both had it pretty rough. I couldn't walk for days but Kiyo always visited me when he could. That's what I love about him. Always caring.

I grabbed some soap and put it on a washcloth and cleaned the burns. I let him do the rest of his body while I did his hair which wasn't much. Afterwards, I did myself. We got out and I helped Kiyo dry himself off. "See? That wasn't too bad! And you're getting better at getting in!" I exclaimed. He nodded silently and put some clothes on. I did the same. I kissed his cheek and pulled him out or the bathroom, setting him on the bed. "Let's wrap up your burns again!"