She can't hurt you anymore, I promise (Angst)

Ah yes, let's start this off with some fine angst.

TW: Panic attack, Kiyo's sister

AU: Despair

Korekiyo's POV

I sat and read my book on anthropology in the dining room, as usual, when I heard a familiar voice, my sister's.

"Oh Kiyo, darling. You still love you're dear old sister, right?" She said the last word with a hint of anger. I shook my head, trying to rid her from it. Kokichi had already opened my eyes to the person she really was. I knew she wasn't here but she sunk in.

"Really? After everything I did for you? You'd be nothing without me! Hell, I bet that little purple haird petite boy doesn't even love you!" She laughed and I got up from my chair. I felt some eyes staring at me but I didn't care. Her voice was the only thing I thought about.

I back up to the wall and slid down on it, listening to her voice contantly weighing me down.

Kokichi's POV.

We were eating in silence, or well, as silent as it could get with me around. I was annoying Kaito. Korekiyo randomly stood up and backed up to the wall, sliding down it. He covered his ears and started repeating 'shut up' over and over. I immediatly stopped what I was doing and ran toward him.

"What the hell are you doing?!" Maki said, "Now's not the time assasin bitch!" I shouted. I sat infront of Korekiyo, "Hey, hey. It's okay, she's not here, she can't hurt you. You're just imagining it." I said, he continued to hyperventilate. I knew he didn't hear me. Tears started streaming down his face.

"Can I touch you?" I asked, he nodded. I took his mask off and grabbed his arms, pulling him close to my chest and rocked him. He cried into me for what seemed like hours before he stopped. He must've fell asleep. I turned to face the others who just stared in shock and concern.

"How did you know what to do?" Shuichi asked, "I know how to work with panic attacks because I get them dumbass. And he told me all about his childhood." I looked down at the now sleeping anthropologist in my arms and kissed his forehead.

"I'm gonna make that bitch pay for what she did to you." I mumbled under my breath. I tried to pick him up but failed miserably.

"Little help here?" I said, Kirumi got up and helped me carry him to his room. I thanked her and she left. I got under him and let his head rest on my chest. I took his hat off and closed my eyes as well, falling asleep.
_______________________________________________

I woke up to Kiyo looking at the ground, face red as a tomato. I laughed, "Are you flustered?" I asked, he squealed with his mouth shut.

"I apologize for concerning you." He said, I gave him a confused look.

"Why? Kiyo, what type of boyfriend would I be if I didn't help you through that stuff?" He gave me a hug. I pat his head.

"Wait, where's my mask?" He asked, "I may have forgotten it in the cafeteria" I let out a nervous chuckle.