Bringing back old memories

The Next Morning

"Mm" Mina whined waking up, as she woke up she moved a bit and she felt something tug on her. She looked down and saw Steven's arm and remembered that he has come home yesterday. Mina rolled over and looked up at Steven as he slept and then snuggled into his chest. "I missed you" Mina whispered hugging Steven. 

About 15 minutes later Steven woke up and Mina had fallen back asleep, so he kissed her head and got up to get ready for the day. Once he did everything he needed to do, he went to the kitchen to make breakfast, but when he walked out what he saw surprised him. The apartment was empty, there was barely anything in it. There was only two chairs and a small table. Everything else that was in the apartment (except the stuff that was here when she moved in, like the kitchen) were gone. Her living room, her bedroom was empty and it only had her bed where she was sleeping. Steven just brushed it off and went to make breakfast, but he got to the kitchen there was nothing in the fridge, cupboards, under the counter. Nothing, the house was empty. "What the heck!" Steven said. 

Steven was so focused on his phone while ordering breakfast he didn't even hear Mina come out of the room, Mina came out and hugged him from behind. When Steven felt her arms around him he jumped a bit but he realized it was Mina and turned around, "Good morning" Mina giggled "Hi" Steven replied  softly. Mina looked at Steven's phone but Steven lightly grabbed her chin and made her looks at him, "What?" Mina asked softly. Steven looked into Mina's eyes before kissing her softly. Mina kissed back and put her arms around his neck pulling  him closer, Steven also wrapped his arms around her waist before breaking the kiss. "What was that for?" Mina asked "Because I missed you" Steven replied "Hmm!" Mina giggled before kissing him again.

Steven ordered some food for breakfast and it came 25 minutes later. "Baby?" Steven asked softly "Hmm?" She replied still eating, Mina had chocolate on her face since she had Chocolate chip Pancakes "You got, uh" Steven chuckled "Here" Steven said wiping it off her face, "Anyway, why is there nothing here? Like everything is gone!" Steven asked "Really Steven? You leave for 3 months and you forget everything?" Mina asked sarcastically "You were the omne didn't tell em anything" Steven argued "Sure, but you really don't remember?" Mina asked again "No" Steven replied "Steven, I'm moving in with you. You asked me a months before you left" Mina answered "But you didn't give me an answer" Steven upper-handed "Well-" Mina said before she kissed him lightly "I say yes" Mina added breaking the kiss "Good" Steven said kissing her forehead "Now eat up, we have something to do today" Steven chuckled