We thought it was ending, but it's just the beginning

Two days later

"STEVEN! BABE! STEVEN!" Mina yelled running around the house, "BABY! STEVEN!" She kept yelling "Is this who you're looking for?" A man asked from the shadows "Where's Steven?" Mina asked "Turn around" He demanded, Mina spun around and saw Steven on the ground with cuts a bruises all over his body. She ran to him and she noticed he wasn't breathing, she felt for a pulse but never found one. "WHAT DID YOU DO?" Mina yelled crying "What I told you I would do, I told you I was coming for you!" The man said loudly "Who the hell do you think you are?" Mina questioned standing up. "Well, I'm the man you put away" He said creepily "And, The man-" He paused stepping into the light, Mina was petrified when she saw his face, "THAT'S GONNA PUT I'M IN THE GROUND" Sheldon finished.

Mina woke up panicking and Steven wasn't in bed, she panicked even more. "Baby?" Steven said softly walking in the room "Baby, hey" He said walking to the bed "Oh my god" Mina sighed hugging him "What- What's wrong?" Steven asked, Mina pulled away and started checking Steven's arms, back, chest, basically everywhere, for any scratches or cuts. "Baby?" Steven questioned, Mina wouldn't stop checking his arms "BABE!" He yelled, Mina finally stopped and she kinda jumped. "What's wrong, baby?" Steven asked again "I- I saw you on the ground, you had bruises and cuts all over you and someone was there and he did it to you. I didn't see his face fully but it-" Mina stopped "It what?" Steven persisted "It- He, looked like Sheldon" Mina stated "Baby, Sheldon's gone. He can't hurt you or me or us anymore" Steven comforted grabbing Mina's hand "You'rs safe" Steven said softly. Min told Steven what her dream was about and Steven assured her that she was safe and he held her the entire time.

3 Hours Later

"Hi you" Steven greeted, he went over and bent over the couch and hugged Mina's neck from behind "Hi" She replied "Whatcha doin?" He whispered in her ear "Watching the news" Mina answered "Oh, then I will leave you to it" Steven said letting go, as he went to walk away Mina grabbed his hand. "And just where do you think you are going?" Mina questioned "To the other room?" He answered questionably "And why is that?" Mina asked "Because your watching the news and I don't want to disturb you" He replied "Just shut the hell up and come sit" Mina said patting the seat next to her. Steven want around the couch and sat next to her and Mina snuggled into his chest, Steven looked up and saw that Sheldon's name was being talked about. "Hey, they're talking about Sheldon, turn it up" Steven said, Mina reached over and grabbed the remote. Turning up the volume on the TV would now be the worst mistake of Mina's life:

"Current Inmate Sheldon Gough, has escaped from The Virginia Prison on the West end. Police are asking anyone with any sighting of Gough to call the police immediately. Police are advising to not approach Gough as he may be armed. This man hunt is far from over"