Why Him ?

Welcome back to the chapter 7 of "Selfless".

"Talking"

'Thoughts'

"Demonic Voice"

"Flashback"

...................................

The Hokage Office – Konoha

Sarutobi Hiruzen sighed as he wished to have a nice sake and just go fishing with his grandson.

You know do old man stuff.

But no! His damn successor had decided to go and sacrifice himself for the village and leave him alone to pick up the pieces.

"When I'm finally retired from this blasted paperwork it has come back to haunt me....Damn you Minato."

Sarutobi then looked at the file before him. It was the file of a another person his successor left behind and the culprit responsible for making his life difficult

Uzumaki Naruto.

This boy was a boy he failed as a Hokage and a friend to his father and mother. The boy was left to his own devices ever since he was 6.

A 6 year's old boy alone in a village is unheard of but a village full of people that detest him was downright insane.

"Minato, Kushina I have failed your son. What he becomes will be all our fault." Sighed Sarutobi looking at the file of said boy.

The boy he knew nothing about.

He never saw Naruto until he applied for the academy when he was 12. What the boy was doing before that he did not know and it was the damn councils fault.

"We don't care about the damn brat" muttered Sarutobi mockingly as he was deeply disappointed at the clan head's for letting his parents down and the damn no sense civilian council.

What kind of village has civilian council he can guess that none of the other great villages have one it was just preposterous.

"Although some are beginning to regret what they have done I just hope it's not too late"

Speaking of the devil... Suddenly there was a knock at his door. Sarutobi sighed as he grunted the permission to enter.

His secretary came and told him that the Jounin's are coming. She looked rather angry making the old man sighs at another stupid civilian hating the boy for no reason.

"Argh" sighed Sarutobi again has he held his head mentally preparing the headache to come.

"Send them in"

At the dark alleyway

A man can be seen in the dark as he slowly was limping out of the alleyways.

"Hey man you alright" said a man walking past to the downtrodden figure trying to reach out to him. As he then felt a hand pulling him into the dark alleyway making the man scream.

screams and pierced flesh can be heard as on top of a building you can see a figure smirking.

0°0°0°0°0°0

In the Hokage office you can see the Jounins standing behind a person sitting on a chair facing the Hokage. The Hokage clasped his hands together as he looked serious.

"Naruto do you know why you are here" said the Hokage to his successor's son. Naruto looked around before he shrugged.

"No I don't" Sarutobi the sighed at the difficulties he was going to face as he then pulled out a file and gave to Naruto.