shot 9

Double update to avoid controversies 😂😂

I would be really grateful if you could all leave feedbacks.

"I love you Kushi" Arnav murmered seconds before his lips met hers.

His hands moved to the nape of her neck and then fisted in her hair as he tilted her face up towards his.

A breath shuddered through her and as his masculine scent acted like a drug on her senses she raised her face to receive the hard promise of his beautiful mouth.

She gave herself over to the feel of him, moaning in pleasure as his lips crushed hers in a hard, possessive kiss.

Excitement barrelled through her and her hands caressed the smooth skin of his nape. His skilful tongue demanded entrance to her mouth and when she gave it their muted groans mingled hotly in the otherwise silent room.

Kushi felt as if she were on fire and when his hands started roaming over her body, learning her shape, she went still in his arms.

The memories of a long ago night where he almost kissed her came rushing back.

'Tumhari payal meri paas thi iska koi galat matlab mat nikaal lena
Ye mat sochna ki ek amir aadmi tumhari payal apne seene pe lagakar baitaa tha
Mujhe iss sabse koi faraq nahi padta
It doesn't mean a thing' he had said that night breaking her heart into million little pieces

'Koi matlab nahi hei?'

'Shayad tumhare liye hoga
Tumhe tho laga hoga tumhari zindagi ban gayi
Mere liye uss baat ki ya tumhari koi ehmiyat nahi hei' he had said ruthlessly ,crushing her spirit beneath his words

'Koi ehmiyat nahi hei' the words kept ringing in her head.

Arnav felt Kushi going stiff in his arms.

He lifted his face away from hers and looked into her eyes which were once again filled with pain and anguish

"Kushi. Kya hua??" He asked softly ,his thumbs caressing her cheeks.

"Its..its late. I'm tired" she said and jerked away from him.

He watched as she walked around the bed and lied down on her side turning her back towards him.

He felt that sting of rejection

His heart clenched.

No! No! She didn't reject him. She is simply tired. It is past midnight ,he tried to tell himself.

She just said she understood him. Understood why he did what he did. That means she forgave him for everything. Yes. She did forgave him everything.

His Kushi is soft hearted. She wouldn't be able to stay angry on his for too long.

After what happened between them tonight ,she wouldn't be able to stay angry with him

Arnav went to sleep that night with the hope blooming in his heart.

****

Arnav woke ,feeling as if he had a hangover.

He had slept ,fitfully feeling haunted by unpleasant dreams.

Dreams of Kushi's fingers slipping away from his hold. Dreams of falling into a dark hole. Dreams of being stabbed again and again in his heart

What was that all about!! Arnav wondered

He looked beside him to find the bedside empty.

He sighed. They talked out everything last night. Then why didn't she wake him up.