Nagito

Nagito's pov:

i went home to finally see kokichi. to be honest I'm quite worried... he's my only family member after all and well ... he's kokichi ...

I took my house key and unlocked the front door.
"kokichi? are you here?" I stepped into the house and after a few seconds I heard someone running down the stairs. when I wanted to turn around I was thrown to the ground by something heavy. "W-what the hell-" before I could continue talking I was hugged by two short arms. "nagito!" i recognized kokichi's voice and smiled at my little brother. "Hello kokichi" He grinned at me and got back on his feet. "You were gone quite a while." suddenly he looked sad, tears in the corners of his eyes. I sighed. "First, sorry kokichi I slept over and second, quit calling me 'nugget'" he smiled again," ah, Shumai is here by the way... could you bring us some snacks?" Before I could answer he talked again. "Thank you!" With that he ran up the stairs and disappeared into his room, closing the door. I sighed again. Why is he so troubling..?

I went into our kitchen and opened some random drawner. I searched chips and put them into a bowl. whilee I was doing that my mind somehow drifted to Hajime. I miss him. when I was finished to prepare the crisps, I went to Kokichis room.

I knocked lightly on his door and waited a few seconds before a happy looking kokichi it opened. "that looks great, thank you nagito!" I nodded and looked past him to see a raven haired boy. when i looked at him he blushed a bit and waved shyly. "Im Shuichi Saihara..." I nodded and said: "I'm Kokichis brother." I gave the Bowl Kokichi and leaned against the Doorframe. "So you are the boy my brother keeps talking about?" the two Boys had both a blush on their faces. I chuckled and left them.

Kokichi's pov:

I was standing at the Frontdoor of my House and I was saying bye to Shuichi. We were just looking into each other's eyes. And then he suddenly came really close... and our lips touched. We were really kissing and it felt so good! He leaned back and blushed strongly. I blushed as well and smiled as nice as possible. "W-well then... See you tomorrow... I guess?" He looked shyly at my face and I nodded cheerfully. "Yes, see you!" With that he waved and walked away. I closed the door. I giggled and jumped a few times in the air.

I skipped in the living room and jumped on the coach where nagito was watching kakegurui "omg omg omg nuggetttt" said I shaking his shoulder's excited. He gave me a annoyed look and asked: "What...?" I stopped shaking him and giggled: "shumai and I kiiiisssssed!" Suddenly he smiled at me and said: " that's great! Are you two a thing now, or...?" I blushed and shook my head. "No... But I don't think he hates me!" He nodded and we watched kakegurui for a while.

Nagitos pov:

Kokichi and I watched kakegurui for a while until I heard a light snoring. I looked to the side to find a sleeping kokichi. I smiled softly, grabbed the remote control and turned the TV off. I shut the lights and picked kokichi up. I carried him into his room and layed him on his bed.

Then I changed my clothes, brushed my teeth and got to sleep.

~

I was running through a beautiful field of flowers... Everything was perfect... Everyone was fine and no one was talking...

They lives their life and went on without me, as if i've been irrelevant.

"Whoa!" I woke up. I was sweating and shaking a little. It was really just a dream... Phew... I got up and walked on my weak legs to the kitchen to drink a glass of water. I think It's better if I don't tell anyone about this dream.

Word count: 1203
Date: 25.03.21
Edited: 30.03.22