school day

Nagitos pov:

After I drove hajime to his house, I drove back to my house.

Kokichi opened the door. "Where have you been so long? Did you and you and your date did something?! Did you and hajime fu-" before he could speak further I clasped my hands over his mouth. "We didn't do anything!" Shouted I and qmy hands from his mouth. "Not even kiss?" Asked my little brother disappointed. I blushed a bit and rubbed my neck. "Well.. yeah, we kissed... Kinda..." His eyes seamed to glow. "Whoo! Big brother got a boyfriend!" Yelled he happily and hugged me tightly. "Eh... Hehe..." I should ask him out again though.

Kokichi let me go and stepped to the side, so I could get into our house. I took off my shoes and walked into the kitchen. I ate cereal real quick and cleaned the kitchen after I ate.

Kokichi and I brushed our theeth together. "Goodnight, nugget," said he cheerfully and walked into his room, closing the door. I smiled and nodded, knowing he probably won't go to sleep.

I went to my room as well and collapsed on the bed. Zzzz and that's what I was doing two seconds after.

I had a dreamless sleep. ^_^

When I woke up it was still dark outside. I turned my head slightly and looked at the digital clock on my nightstand. 3:21 am. I rubbed my eyes and yawned. I think I'm gonna drink a cup of water and then go to sleep again.

I sat up and placed my feet on the cold floor. My back hurted a bit when I stood up. I stretched my shoulders. I made shakily steps and began to make my way to my kitchen. I grabbed a clean glass and grabbed a water bottle out of the freezer. The small noises the water made when it hit the bottom of the cup. For some reason it catched my whole attention. I kept staring at it that I didn't even realized that the water was leaking and pouring out. "...Uh..." I don't really want to clean that up right now, I will let It dry or whatever... I grabbed the cup and brought it to my lips. I took a few sips before placing it on the counter again. I was to lazy to put it in the dish washer so, I just creeped back to my room quietly. I collapsed on the bed again and snuggled my face into my black blanket. Than everything went slowly black again.

Hajimes pov:

I woke up. Well, no, I didn't. I wish I had though. I hadn't slept that night. I sighed quietly and turned my head over to the digital clock next to my bed on my desk. I should get ready now... I stood up and walked slowly over to my closet. I put on my white button up shirt, a tie and a black skinny jeans. Then I went to the bathroom for my morning routine. Which was really just washing my face.

I walked into the kitchen and was greeted by chiaki. She started eating and sleeping properly since she started dating sonia. "Good morning, hajime. Have you slept well? You seem a bit tired." Said she while pouring milk into her bowl with cell. "Yeah... I'm just a bit stressed." She nodded. "If you're not feeling well you can tell me, alright?" Asked she and smiled warmly at me. I smiled back and hummed. "Yes, I will. thank you, chiaki."

Then we both started eating breakfast.
When we finished she packed a sandwich into her pink cat formed backpack. I didn't take any food with me. Then we both put on our shoes and leaved the house.

Nagito pov:

My eyes fluttered open. I was in my bedroom. I sat up. I have school today. I groaned and stood up the second time today. I didn't look at the clock next the my bed and walked straight to my closet to dress myself and eventually went to the bathroom.

I tried to brush my hair but not really succeed. I sighed. "Why is my hair like this? Why don't I just have normal hair like everyone else...?" Muttered I, frowning. I sighed again and placed the hairbrush in a drawer were I usually put all my stuff. Then I just made my way to the kitchen were I was awaited by... nobody. Where's kokichi? Don't tell me he's still sleeping... I hate to wake him up...
I went to kokichis room and knocked a few times softly on his door. No answer. I opened the door slightly and peeked inside. Kokichi was laying on his bed, sleeping. His phone was still turned on so I guess he fell asleep just a few minutes ago. I looked closely at his phone to see that he played Royal high on Roblox. "Hey kokichi... Wake up, we have to go to school..." The purple haired boy moved a bit and opened his eyes slowly to look at me for a few seconds. "Nagito..." Said he raspily. "Get up, we have to go to school..." Said I a bit louder then before. He laughed slightly and sat up. "I'm coming downstairs in a few minutes.." said he while rubbing his right eye. I nodded and walked out of the room, closing his door.