Date (2)

A/N: tbh I never rlly went to a cinema lol

Hajime's pov:

Nagito and I entered the Facility. The smell of warm popcorn and soda filled my nose, I smiled unconsciously. I missed the cinema.  Last time I went to one, was like four years ago. Nagito said something, "which movie do you want to watch?" I showed him my phone where I screenshoted the movie which would play in 30 min. Unluckily it was a romance movie, I get easily embarrassed and watching that movie with him will be even more awkward.

We went to the counter, where you can buy food and drinks. "Hello," said nagito. The woman behind the bar was smiling at us friendly. "can I have a big sprite and a medium popcorn?" The woman hummed softly and prepared the foods. I didn't really paid attention to what nagito was buying because, I was busy studying his face features. He sure is handsome. I could stare at him for hours. I didn't realized he was looking at me until I felt his fingers softly pocking my forehead. "I caught you staring at me hajime," my cheeks went rosy and I stared at the floor. "I wasn't..."

After buying and paying for the snacks, nagito and I searched the hall where the movie was playing. After a while we found it and we searched two free seats.
Eventually we sat down and the movie begun.

Nagito's pov:

Hajime and I were watching the movie. The movie wasn't too bad I guess. But hajimes was better. While we were watching the at  movie I kept glancing at hajime. He looks so cute when he is concetrated. Should I make a move? It would be funny... I moved slightly closer to the brunette next to me.

Hm, he didn't notice it... I stared at him while placing my hand on his thigh. OMG OMG OMG- "Nagito... What are you doing?" His voice was low and I barely heard it. "Eh... Hehe..." Oh damn he noticed. He grabbed my hand gently and just holded it. He still didn't looked at me... Omg I want attantion but- I don't deserve his attention... I bite my lip. Yeah no he doesn't deserve MY attention... But why is he ignoring me. My gaze wandered to the screen, where the movie was playing. Some girl was having a fight with her mother, because her boyfriend was not good for her or something like that. For some reason hajime was actually watching the Movie... Wait that's what normal people do in cinemas right? Well duh I'm not basic. I noticed that Hajime was still holding my hand. Omg he really wants to hold my hand? I feel so happy! ^_^ but he probably only forget he was still holding it. I didn't wanted to disgust him, so I loosened the grip of his hand. Surprisingly Hajime grabbed it after a few seconds again, finally looking at me. His face was a little flushed. Omg he is so cute >_< I could stare the whole day at his face, without getting tired. >///< "Stop staring at me.." Said he and turned around to watch the movie again. "S-sorry..." Mumbled I. He sighed. "You don't have to apologize for that..." "Well... Sorry I guess...?" He signed again and squeezed my hand. Then we just continued watching the Movie. Well Hajime continued, I started watching it.

(Time skip to the end of the movie)

To be honest the movie was pretty interesting! But to be honest I would rather stare at Hajime. :  )

The movie was over and Hajime and I walked out of the cinema. "The movie was good!" Said Hajime happily, grabbing my hand again. He really wants to hold hands with scum like me? "Yeah but I think you are more interesting," I smirked and Hajime chuckled. I love teasing him I ruffled his hair and said: "I know a great place where we can watch the stars." His eyes lit up. "that would be so cool!" I chuckled and we searched my car to drive to the spot.

Word count: 689
Date: 01.04.21
Edited: 23.05.22

Kinda addicted to using >_< 0_0 and ^_^ ngl