Date (1)

Hajime's pov:

(7 am)

Beep-beep beep-beep beep-beep be-

I opened my eyes and was immediately annoyed by the sound of my alarm clock. I groaned and turned it off. "Why beeping first place...?" My brain wasn't really working and my throat felt dry.

I took a water bottle and drank it empty. Damn... This tastes like shit... Oh, that one is already a few months old.. I wrickled my nose and threw the bottle somewhere in a corner. I sighed, knowing I had to pick it up someday.

I got up and walked to my closet. For some reason my kneecaps hurted like hell but, I just ignored it.

I took some random shirt and pants and put them on.

What should I do today...? Maybe I could ask someone to hang out... Maybe nagito? I kinda miss him to be honest. I face palmed. Calm down hajime! U saw him like one day ago.

After I changed my clothes I grabbed my phone and decided to text nagito.

______________________________________

Nagito Komaeda

Hey nagito
07:37

______________________________________
Hm he didn't read the massage... Then I'll wait I guess.

Nagito pov

07:37 am

I'm laying on my coach and watching some show. It's really nice and I was drinking tea. Everything was so relaxing, I thought about spending my whole day like that. But of course something had to interrupt my peace.

My phone buzzed. Who tf would text me..? I stood up and walked over to the table where my phone was laying. Nahhh,, it's probably some dumb picsart advisment...

I picked my phone up and stared at the display. Hajime texted me 'Hi'...
----

Hajime

Hey nagito
07:37

Hey hajime!
07:39

Are u free today
07:41

Yes
07:41

Omg he wants to go on a date?! No he probably does not like me... And even if, only in a platonic way..

Yeah sure! I would love to!
07:42

Ok, can you drive to my house at 6 pm?
07:42

Yeah see you
07:42

Bye Nagito
07:45

Omg
My chest felt so warm all of sudden and a small blush and a smile appeared on my face.

:)
07:45
_

_____________________________________

I hope this is a date. I sighed. I should ask him, but before that I going to tell kokichi about my plans.

(Kokichi's room)

I knocked gently on the wooden door. A few seconds after, a small purple haired boy opened. "... What do you want?"  Said kokichi. "I'm going at 6 pm with my friend out, so I'm not at home. I just wanted you to know." His eyes lit up, "You have a boyfriend?" My face flushed. "N-no he's j-just a friend...!" He smirked. I sighed and continued. "Kokichi we know each other for one or two days, calm down..." He smirked. "Yeah whatever... And I'm fine with you being gone! I just ask Shumai to come over or something!" I nodded and leaved his room.

Hajime's pov:

(07:45 am)

I smiled at my phone. I need to spend my time till 6 pm now somehow... I looked at my desk. I would do homework... I walked to my desk and sat on the chair. I looked at a yellow pencil. I think I will spend my time drawing... Then I took the pencil and drew some imaginary person.

(4 pm)

I looked at the drawning. Wow I fr can't draw. I drew a girl who had two pigtails, which looked like bananas. I guess I just can't draw... I took the drawning, to put in my binder named 'drawnings'

Then I looked at the clock. I saw that it was already 4 pm. I should get ready for Komaeda. I walked to my closet and took a pastel blue hoodie with a little cloud printed on it. I also took black jeans and plain, white socks. I dressed all these things and looked again, at the clock. 4:17 pm... I sighed I still have plenty of time... I should look which movie we should watch...

Nagito's pov

(05:56 pm)

I was standing in front of hajime's house. Omg omg omg I'm so nervous... After a few seconds I pressed the doorbell. My hands we're a little sweaty. I heard footsteps. Omg he is coming I heard the doorknob turn and saw hajime how he opened the door.  "Hi Nagito!" I smiled friendly and greeted him back. "Good evening hajime" he looks so cute.
He disappeared into the house.
Eventually he came back and locked the door. He put the keys in the front pocket of his jeans and grabbed my hand. why is he grabbing hand? Is he pitying me? "Let's go nagito." He smiled cheerfully and I felt my cheeks heat up. he dragged me to my car and sat on a seat. I sat on the driver's seat and we drove to the cinema.

(06:19 pm)

We are in the midway of the drive now. Either hajime or I hadn't  said anything. Does he think we're on a date? I hope he does because, if not i'll jump out of the car. I decided to ask. "Hey, hajime?" He hummed, ".Yeah?" Ok nagito just say it. It's not that not deep."Is this... A date..?" He gasped. "Uh... Well yes if you want it to be one...?" I chuckled. "then~ I guess we're on a date~" I looked at him. He had a strong blush on his face and his eyes were stuck on the ground. His eyebrows were furrowed.

(In front of the Cinema)

Hajime's pov:

Nagito and I stood in front of the cinema. "Shall we go?" Asked he, grabbing my hand and squeezing it lightly. I blushed and lowered my gaze to the floor. "yes sure..."

Word count: 1107
Date: 28.03.21
Edited: 02.05.22