After School

Hajimes pov:

Finally the teacher said that we can go home. I snapped out of my thoughts when I saw my classmates pack their stuff into their backpacks. I quickly grabbed my notebook and pencil case and stuffed it into my bag. I threw it over my shoulder and quickly left the place after I said bye to Natsumi. She waved at me while I quickly walked out of the building and took my phone out. I opened massages and clicked on Nagito.

                           _______________

Nagito

Hey Nagito

After a few seconds Nagito texted back.

Hey, Hajime.

Where r u rn?

I'm in front of the main course
building.
It's btw the only course that
matters in this school.
The reserve
course is complete bullshit
and everyone who visits
it should die.

Uh okay I'm coming to u

Okay.
                          _________________

I turned my phone off and started walking to the main building.

(At the main building)

"Hey Nagito!" Said I and smiled at him friendly. "Oh, hey Hajime." Said he back. "Where do you wanna go?" Asked I while walking towards him. "I thought we could go to the park and get some ice cream." Said he while shrugging. "Sounds nice!"

^_^

We were walking peacefully next to each other, a comfortable silence sticking in the air around us.

We were talking about normal stuff like hobbies, family, school.

"Are you living with your parents?" Asked I while looking at him. He smiled at me with his usual, carefree smile while saying: "Actually..." His gaze wandered around. "my parents are dead. ×_×"
My eyes widened. "Oh! I'm so sorry..!" He shook his head, still smiling at me, closed eyed. "No, It's okay Hajime." I could see that he was feeling uneasy talking about them. "Nagito, you can tell me when you're not feeling well." Said I in a concerned voice. He chuckled. "I'm feeling just fine Hajime." His eyes turned a few shapes darker and began to squirl. I backed away. "Nagito...?" A wide grin spread over his face and he stared straight at the floor. I grabbed his wrists and held them. He stopped staring at the floor and adjusted his gaze so he was staring at me still with that creepy smile on his face. "Nagito, calm down,"he finally stopped grinned so creepily. "What's wrong Hajime?" "y-you were creeping me out!" He just chuckled and ruffled my hair. He continued to walk to the park but I just stood there mouth wide agape. He turned around and asked: "you there Hajime?" I snapped out of thought and we continued to walk to the park.

We finally arrived at the park. I searched with my eyes for the Ice cream shop but suddenly Nagito grabbed my hand softly and dragged me somewhere. "There it is Hajime!" He turned around and smiled a closed eye smile at me. I blushed and walked still behind him. We stopped in front of the small building. "Hey, I'd like a Mint chocolate Ice cream please!" said Nagito happily. The green haired boy behind the counter nodded and turned to me. "do you want a ice cream too?" said he. "Uh- yes I'd like a Strawberry one please..." He smiled politely and prepared the Ice cream. Nagito and I waited a few minutes until he handed us the cones. Nagito and I gave him both three Bucks. He waved at us and we waved back as we leaved the small shop with our Ice creams. I ate a little and my eyes sparkled. "Wow, this is so good!" I looked at Nagito. He blushed a little and nodded. We walked, trying to find a bench to sit on. 

"mmh.. can I have a taste of yours?" asked I with a little blush on my cheeks. He blushed as well but handed me his ice cream. I ate a bit. "Mmh... That's so tasty! >_<" He smiled and took his ice cream back. 

It was getting pretty late. Something around 6 pm probably. Nagito and I were still sitting on a bench.

Nagitos pov:

Okay, you can do this... Thought I while resting my head on Hajimes who rested his head on my shoulder. He kissed you so he probably loves you. Yes. But, what if he doesn't and he was just playing?  >_< Suddenly Hajime lifted his head up. "Nagito? Are you okay? I can feel you are worried about something..." The boy who I love looked at me with a soft and concerned gaze. I sighed. "Nothing, It's just that I thought about how I could tell you that I love you and how I will deal with the feeling that you don't love me back, because why should you love someone like me?" I laughed awkwardly and rubbed the back of my neck. Wait did I really just said that I love him? Oh. Well at least I did it. No I can get ready for a really painful and heart broken time... "W-what..." Was the only thing hajime said. His face was a coral color and his mouth a little open. "Th-thats surprising... Y-You like me?" He blushed even more and looked at the ground. Wow. Great. Of course  he doesn't love me back. I'm such an idiot. The cute brunet next to me turned to me again and grabbed my wrists. "I-I love you too..." said he while still being a blushing mess. R e a l l y ? ? Is this a dream? I hope It's not. Damn I'm stupid I can't even say what's reality or just my weird fantasies... I waited to hear the annoying sound of my alarm clock to bring me back to reality. But nothing happend. Hajime just hid his face in his hands. "You love me back? That's not a dream? Wow, I'm sure lucky..." The last part ended up in a whisper. "Y-yes..." Said he quietly while smiling at me. I grabbed his neck and pulled him into a rather rough kiss. "Mmph-!" But he kissed back after a few seconds. I pulled away and hugged him tightly while smiling like an Idiot. "I'm so happy!" Said I. He chuckled and asked: "So... Are we now boyfriends? or...?" Asked he nervously. "If you want to, then yes! Yes we are!" He blushed and smiled to himself. Cute...

And then my mf phone rang. Seriously 0_0 I groaned and looked at it's display. "It's my brother Kokichi..." I accepted the call and pressed the phone to my ear. "Hello?" Said I in a slightly annoyed voice. My boyfriend chuckled. "Nagitooo I'm hungry can you finally come home and make food for meeee?" Whined Kokichi from the other line. "Are you serious? You can order something or just make something by yourself!" Kokichi from the other line groaned. "But I want to eat *your* food!" "No, you can make food by yourself, you are old enough!" Then I ended the call. Hajime next to me laughed. "Sorry..." I laughed awkwardly.

It was 8 pm now. "Hajime it's already pretty late I'll bring you home, okay?" Asked I while I rubbed my hands together to warm them up a bit. "Y-yeah"

I bought hajime to his home and then went to mine. To finally cook food for my annoying brother. But I was still very happy that Hajime loves me back.

♡ >_<

Word count: 1285
Date: 24.04.21
Edited: 26.05.21