Chapter 6: (Y/N) Meets Okayu And Pekora!

Hey guys! Y'all ready for another chapter? But before I do that, I wanna call out someone that's been harassing/hating on me right now. Name is Blitzsimp69. Not saying dont send hate towards them but just wanna call them out. In the chapter trailer he's just been going at me saying "B*tch" this "dekete this" (not a typo, that's literally how they spelt it) that "cringe" there "die" here. And I'm just like "This is entertainment at its finest". If you see any hate in the comment section, just try your best to ignore it and not give them any attention whatsoever. Anyways, that's all I needed to say. Hope you enjoy this chapter and I'll talk to you all at the end!
-----------------------------------------------------------------

( No-one's POV )

It was early morning, during the "off-screen-chapters", (Y/N) decided to work on his Japanese a bit by meeting more of the Hololive JP members. Since he barely knows anyone at the moment right now besides Korone, Rushia, and Kiryu, he wanted to make more friends. So that's what he was planning on doing today.

Awhile have passed and Kiryu, Korone, and (Y/N) were all in a discord call together, getting ready to meet new friends. Who are those people he's meeting you ask? Well it's none other that Okayu and Pekora of course!
And once again Kiryu was the translator in the situation. Both of them are hoping that Kiryu won't set them up again.

Kiryu: Alrighty, you ready to meet the first friend you'll make today?

(Y/N): Definitely!

Korone: Saisho ni Oka yu ni atte hoshī! Kanojo wa akiraka ni watashi no shin'yūnanode, shōkai shitai to omoimasu! ( I want him to meet Okayu first! She's my best friend obviously so I want to introduce them to each other! )

(Y/N): Kiryu, translate?

Kiryu: She wants you too meet one of her best friends first which her name is Okayu. And honestly, I think you too will like each other as well.

(Y/N): Alrighty then. I'm down to meet her!

Kiryu: Kare wa anata no tomodachi no Oka yu ni aitai to itta. ( He said he would love to meet your friend Okayu. )

Korone: Sugoi! Ima kara tsurete ikimasu! ( Great! I'll bring her in now! )

After a couple of minutes have passed, Okayu finally joined the discord call. Korone Introduced them to each other while Kiryu translates back and forth. They asked each other questions like how was it like in America/Japan, talked about different cultures they both have, and somehow started telling stories about Korone too, or at least Kiryu and Okayu was since (Y/N) barely knows her at the moment but he still feels like they have great chemistry between each other though.

Finally, after a couple of hours of chatting with Okayu. It was time to move on to the next person. And that person was the one and only Usada Pekora.

(Y/N): Who's the next person??

Kiryu: Well, a peko rabbit girl named Usada Pekora. She's pretty fun to hang around with if you like to laugh alot!

Korone: Ehhh... 'Dey call her fooney coomidan bunny rwabbit girl!

(Y/N): *Snickers* Makes sense. "How the heck was that so adorable and funny at the same time!"

(Y/N) thought too himself, after awhile. Pekora finally joined the discord call and did her signature intro, with Korone for some reason joining in too.

Pekora/Korone: Konpeko, Konpeko, Konpeko! 3rd generation, Hololive, Usada Pekora!!!! ORA! Ha!⬆️Ha!↘️Ha!↪Ha!🔃!

(Y/N): Oh boy, Their gonna be something else.. I can tell already...

Kiryu: You'll get use to it after awhile! Dont worry!!

After they introduced each other to one another, They started talking about their hobbies on what they do for a living, and also sometimes talked about family, surprisingly for (Y/N) and Pekora, they opened up pretty quick with each other talking about personal things with their lives. They also talked about what is like in different countries as well similar with the conversation Okayu had with (Y/N).

After awhile, they finish chatting, and it was finally time to get off, They said goodbye to one another, but before they left, Kiryu set them up once again by having them go on a date with each other with Korone "asking first" and (Y/N) "saying yes". Finally, it was getting late, so (Y/N) got ready for bed at head to sleep.
-----------------------------------------------------------------
And scene, I hope you enjoyed this chapter! like I said I'll try to be focusing more on this book and finishing it as well. And once again, I repeat, DO NOT SEND HATE, I'll say again, DO NOT SEND HATE TO THE PERSON THAT I MENTION ABOUT. Just let him keep hating and ignore him. Anyways I hope you have an amazing day and enjoyed the chapter!

This Is Juni, Signing Out!

822 words...