Chapter 11: Teaching American Culture!

Hey guys! Ready for a new chapter? In this chapter, (Y/N) and Kiryu, will be teaching, Pekora, Rushia, and Okayu American culture! Hope you all enjoy the chapter and I'll talk to you all at the end!
-----------------------------------------------------------

( No-one's POV )

It was early afternoon, and the whole gang was already here, visiting (Y/N) his house with Korone, Pekora, Rushia, and Kiryu. Today, Kiryu and (Y/N) were gonna teach Rushia, Korone, and Pekora the American culture!

As the camera slowly pans into the house, (Y/N) and Kiryu were alreading teaching them slang words, and the type of food they get to eat.

(Y/N): Okay! Now Korone, try saying "Yeet"!

Kiryu: Korone, 'Yeet' to itte mimasen ka? ( Korone, can you try and say "Yeet"? )

Korone: Yeeto?

Pekora: Bangō! Anata wa sore o machigatte iru, anata wa YEEEEEET ni ikanakereba narana!!! ( No! You're doing it wrong! You have to go YEEET! )

Rushia: Dakara watashitachi wa sore o sakebu hitsuyō ga arimasu ka? ( So we have to yell it out? )

Kiryu: Yeah!

Pekora/Korone: Rushia, No!

(Y/N): Wait, what's going on?

Kiryu: A masterpiece!

Rushia: *Takes a deep breath* YEEEEE-

-----------------------------------------------------------
                       ( Time Skip )
-----------------------------------------------------------

( No-one's POV )

Time have passed, and everyone is now scared of Rushia. After teaching a couple of slang words. Kiryu and (Y/N) then decided to show them the type of food American's eat most of the time.

Right now, Kiryu and (Y/N) were teaching them about hamburgers, french fries, and chicken nuggets. And they were also scrolling down through Wendy's and McDonald's menu's to show them.

Korone: Wooooow, tripl soized hamboger?

(Y/N): Yup, pretty big huh? ( I swear if y'all think dirty )

Korone says as she points to the hamburger option on the Wendy's menu.

Pekora: Sore wa sukoshi yari sugide wa arimasen ka? ( Isn't that a little overkill? )

Rushia: Hitobito wa jissai ni sore o tabe oemasu ka? ( Do people actually finish eating that? )

Kiryu: Shinji rarenai kamo shiremasenga, watashide sae sōdesu! ( Believe it or not, they do, even me! )

Korone: Shibō wa doko ni iku no!? ( Where does all the fat go!? )

Kiryu: To my thighs and ass baby!

(Y/N): The hell is you girls talking about?

Kiryu: Don't worry about ittttt!

(Y/N): What do you mean don't worry about it!? Mom, help I'm scared!!!

-----------------------------------------------------------
                      ( Time Skip )
-----------------------------------------------------------

( No-one's POV )

It was finally late night, and the girls are all at the front door getting ready to leave, until Korone asked Kiryu something.

Korone: Coco, kon'ya (Y/N) to issho ni koko ni i raremasu ka? ( Coco, can i stay here with (Y/N) for tonight? )

Kiryu: Mochiron! (Y/N) mo kinishinai to omoimasu~. Isn't that right (Y/N)? ( Sure! And im sure (Y/N) doesn't mind either~ )

(Y/N): Huh?

Kiryu: Your girlfriend wants to stay with you for the night~.. And I told her yes because I know you wouldn't mind too~

(Y/N): Definitely right about that, she can stay with me then.

Kiryu: (Y/N) hitoban kare to issho ni i rareru to itta~.. ( (Y/N) said that you can stay with him for tonight~.. )

Korone: Yay!! I WUB YU!

Korone says as she then jumps on (Y/N) and hug him and kiss him while he's carrying her.

(Y/N): I love you too, alright. I'll see you girls tomorrow then?

Kiryu: Yup!

(Y/N): Alright, see you girls later then!

Kiryu/Rushia/Pekora: Bye, (Y/N)! Bye, Korone!

Korone/(Y/N): Bye bye! / See ya!

As they closed the door, (Y/N) then loked back at Korone and put her back down on her feet.

(Y/N): Come on, let's get ready for bed.

Korone: Ok!

-----------------------------------------------------------
And scene! Sorry it took so long for this chapter to come out, I've gotten busy and im tryna get use to writting again, but anyways, i hope you all enjoyed the new chapter update! And i hope you all have an amazing day!

This Is Juni, Signing Out

665 Words...