Chapter 3: (Y/N) Meets Korone!

Hey guys! In this chapter, (Y/N) finally Meets Korone! And although they finally met, their first interaction was pretty awkward too each other! Anyways I hope you enjoy this chapter and I'll talk to you at the end of it!
---------------------------------------------‐-------------------

( No-one's POV )

It was mid afternoon, Kiryu and (Y/N) were chatting with each other on discord and Kiryu was congratulating (Y/N) on his successful debut. After chatting for awhile Kiryu asked (Y/N) if he wants too meet some of the girls from Hololive JP and he agreed. The first one she introduced was Rushia.

Kiryu: You ready too meet her?

(Y/N): Yep, as ready as I'll every be!

Kiryu: Just a heads up, she can be shy at first meeting new people, but once you get too know her, she's actually pretty fun too be around with, and also loud.

(Y/N): Wait, Loud?

Kiryu: Don't worry about it, anyways here she is!

Kiryu invited Rushia too the discord call, and Rushia speaks, but it wasn't english which it was the only language (Y/N) knows how too speak.

Rushia: Eh, kono Kiryu wa dare? (Eh, Kiryu who is this?)

Kiryu: Kare wa hororaibu JP no shinsakudesu!  (He's the new addition too Hololive JP!)

Rushia: Ā! Kon'nichiwa! Watashinonamaeha Rushia to Imu boin boindesu! (Oh! Hello! My name is Rushia and im Boing Boing)

(Y/N): Um, What?

Kiryu: She said her name is Rushia and she is Pettan.

(Y/N): Pettan?

Kiryu: Flat-chested.

(Y/N): Makes sense...

They spent a couple of hours talking to each other, it was hard for (Y/N) to understand Rushia as she was speaking only Japanese. But Kiryu was translating for him. Finally they said their goodbye's. And got ready for the last visit/chat. And the last one was with Igunami Korone, the Human hybrid Dog.

Korone: Wowowowowowow.

(Y/N): Huh?

Kiryu: That's her excited noise.

(Y/N): Alright then...

Korone: (Y/N)-Sama! Debyūsutorīmu de anata no uta o kikimashita! Yokatta! ( (Y/N)-Sama! I heard your singing in your debut stream! It was great! )

(Y/N): Kiryu! Analysis!

Kiryu: It appears she is saying that she enjoyed your singing in the debut stream and she wants to hang out with you more.

(Y/N): Dont know how that will work since I cant understand Japanese, but sure I'll hang out with you, Korone.

Korone: Eh... Huh?

Kiryu: (Y/N) arigatō to itte, motto issho ni asobitai ka to omoimashita. ( (Y/N) said thank you and wondered if you wanted to hang out with you more. )

Korone: Shōchishimashita! Gaikoku hito to no tsukiai wa, watashi no eigo o motto tasukete kureru kamo shiremasen! (Sure! Hanging out with a foreigner can maybe help out with my english more!)

(Y/N): Translate?

Kiryu: She said shes looking forward to hanging out with you!

(Y/N): Awesome, guess I gotta work on my Japanese.
-----------------------------------------------------------------
And scene, thank you for your patient on me updating this book as I have 4 different books I'm working on at the moment. If you want more stuff to read from me, be sure to check out my profile and check out my Amelia x Male Reader story as I already have 16 chapters published and I'm putting more attention on that one at the moment. Anyways thank you for reading and I hope you enjoyed this chapter, and I also hope you'll have an amazing day today!

This is Juni, Signing Out!

580 words...