Chapter 8: The Feelings Of A Closed-In-Tsundere!

Hey guys! Y'all Ready for the next chapter? This chapter might be good for some of you, but annoying for some as well depending on if you like Tsundere's or not. Honestly, I feel like if Korone was around a person she really like, she would act like a Closed-In-Tsundere Type, or a Crazy-Kuundere as well. Whatchu guys think? But anyways, I'll talk to you all at the end of the chapter!
-----------------------------------------------------------------

( No-one's POV )

It was in the middle of the afternoon, ever since that night with the kiss from Korone last week, (Y/N) been acting happy ever since, knowing that Korone likes him. But on the other hand, Korone been having Tsundere-Like attitudes towards (Y/N).

(Y/N) gets confused on her sudden switched up personality when she's around him. Whenever (Y/N) talks with Rushia while Korone and Kiryu is around, Korone would always find some way to get his attention, but as soon as he gives her attention, She doesn't want it anymore.

----------------------------------------------------------------
                       (FLASH BACKS)
-----------------------------------------------------------------

( No-one's POV )

Kiryu, Rushia, Pekora, Okayu, Korone, and (Y/N) were all eating at McDonald's, and (Y/N) was having a good chat with Pekora laughing together until Korone cleared her throat and softly kicked (Y/N)'s leg in the process. (Y/N) noticed and tried to talk with her.

(Y/N): Korone, you okay?

Korone: Hmp...

Rushia: Watashi wa sore o nō to minashimasu. (I'd take that as a no.)

Pekora: Un, darekaga ima dōyō shite iru. (Yikes, someone's is upset right now.)

Okayu/Kiryu: *Smugs at them and fist bumps each other*

-----------------------------------------------------------------
                   (FLASH BACKS END)
-----------------------------------------------------------------

( No-one's POV )

Days have passed and Korone was still acting this way. Korone and (Y/N) slowly stopped talking to each other as much as usual. Until one afternoon. Kiryu and Korone visited (Y/N)'s home. He heard a couple knocks on the door, so he went downstairs and opened the door.

And what he seen surprised him. As he opened the door, he seen Korone holding red Rose's, while her cheeks were the same as those roses. And next to her, was a smug/smirking dragon standing behind her holding her shoulder looks as if Korone was her child.

(Y/N): Oh! Hey, Korone! Hey, Kiryu! How are you guys? And what's up with the roses?

Kiryu: Welll~ someone wants too give you a little surprise and wants to tell you something!

Kiryu looks down at Korone and patted her back, signaling her to make her move. Korone takes to step towards to him and then hold out the flowers to (Y/N) and spoke to him.

Korone: W-w-will yuu be my onry and wan? (Broken English translator: Will you be my one and only?)

(Y/N) was taken back by surprised, his eyes wide open slightly. He takes the Rose's from Korone's hand and looks at them for a second, and then reaches in to give Korone a hug, then surprisingly a kiss on the forehead.

(Y/N): Hehe... Yes ma'am.

Korone blushed even more turning redder than the roses and hid her face into (Y/N)'s chest for awhile. While Korone never left (Y/N)'s chest, (Y/N) and Kiryu started up a small conversation.

(Y/N): How long will this be like this?

Kiryu: Probably for like 10 minutes, since she's kind of obsessive with things she love, but not crazy obsessive though like Yandere type.

(Y/N): Makes sense..
-----------------------------------------------------------------
And scene, Korone and (Y/N) are finally together! I wonder what the future would hold for them.. Like how to break the news to the fans that like Korone or (Y/N). Or how would the other Hololive JP members would react to it? Welp, we'll never know in the future chapters. But anyways, I hoped you all enjoyed and I'll talk to you all later!

This is Juni, Signing Out!

657 Words...