TWO

season one, episode two.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

                    AURORA WAS TIRED OF HER CRAPPY HOTEL ROOM. she was saving her money up, so she couldn't afford one of the large luxurious rooms at the hotel close to the hospital, so she had to settle with the one that had a disgustingly discoloured carpet and an unrecognisable stain on the wall. there was also the occasional spider on the ceiling, which she tiredly threw a shoe at at three in the morning and didn't really care if she hit it or not.

there was also the problem with her neighbours. they were annoying, endless and loud. if it wasn't the couple on her right that were so noisy you could hear their moans all night long, and it felt like they were in the room with you, it was the brother and sister on her left who argued while leaning against the wall, disrupting her peace when she got to watch shows on the crappy TV or study.

i need to move was the only thing she could think of as she spun her car into a parking space in seattle grace hospital. it was beside meredith's car, and she got out to see christina on her motorbike silently threatening to run down george as she moved in zigzags behind him, izzie was stood at the door of the hospital laughing loudly. christina then gave up and drove on a bit, parking her bike and getting off just as aurora walked past ━━ so she caught up and they walked into the hospital together.

she saw the leaflet in the intern locker room. she didn't tell any of her other friends, secretly not wanting them to steal a potential new living space for her. instead, she walked to her locker and read it from a distance as she got ready for the day ahead. she had learned from her last few shifts that wearing your stethoscope around your neck might look cool but it was really a recipe for disaster, it got caught everywhere or rolled off and fell down your back, so she stuck to folding it and sticking it in the pocket of her lab coat.

she had also moved her locker to the middle of the locker room, hers, george's and izzie's lockers on one side, meredith and christina's lockers were across from them.

"i swear if bailey puts me on one more crying, puking person, i'm going to be the one crying and puking." aurora complains to george, who was sorting his hair in the mirror in his locker, it had been disheveled from his scrub top.

"maybe she'll get izzie to clean it up," george joked, referring to the fact that their resident seemed to have a strong disliking for the model. or actually, she didn't seem to like any of her interns: izzie the most though. everyone laughed except for the blonde, who rolled her eyes and shut her locker door.

"she doesn't hate me," the girl stated, the other three interns sharing knowing looks that her statement wasn't entirely true. "she just thinks i'm a goody-two shoes model who cheated or slept their way through med school."