THREE

season one, episode three.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

                    AURORA SPENT THE MAJORITY OF THE MOVE INTO MEREDITH'S HOUSE LISTENING TO GEORGE AND IZZIE BICKERING. she was thankful she was sleeping in the attic, which had been fully renovated and added a fourth bedroom to the house, so she didn't have to hear their ridiculous arguing.

however, she had to suffer the car ride to work, izzie sat in the front, meredith drove while aurora and george sat in the back, propping their legs up on the chair between them. izzie then brought up for conversation of how she had more clothes than george so she absolutely needed the room with a slightly bigger closet.

thankfully the arguments stopped the moment it was announced that the annual dead baby bike race was today, a simply adorable seattle tradition that aurora had only heard of recently. "fools on bikes, killing themselves. it's natural selection, that's what it is." bailey spat as they walked through the hospital. she had to agree, what enjoyment did anyone get taking part in a race that had almost full guarantee you would end up in the hospital, severely injured?

"so what's up with the nazi, is she off her meds?" alex leaned over to george, whispering in his ear. aurora and izzie rolled their eyes from behind them and meredith and christina were at the back, engaged in their own hushed conversation.

"you never heard of the race?" george replied, surprised at the fact he had been living in seattle for about a year now and hadn't had a single friend he met mention it. alex didn't pay him any attention but instead his head had spun around to face aurora.

"morning, sleeping beauty," he greeted, referring to her name and the disney character it resembled. she knew it was only a matter of time before someone gave her a dreaded nickname. if christina calling her rory wasn't bad, 'sleeping beauty' was.

"morning, evil spawn," the nickname for alex had been created a mere few days ago by izzie and rory, they were walking around the halls after visiting a patient in the pit, only to be approached by him and hit on, multiple times at the same time. rory had commented on his lack of shame and self-respect, to which he just smirked and winked. thus was born, evil spawn.

"chief! dead baby bike race started twenty minutes ago," their resident informed the chief, who stood with dr shepherd and dr burke at the OR board, presumably looking over their surgeries or just at the fact that the board was neat, which she had learned was a rare occasion at seattle grace.

"all right, people! dead baby bike race day," webber clapped his hands together, speaking authoritatively to the nurses and surgeons around him. they all seemed to scuttle away, preparing for the day which would be hectic.